Saturday, September 03, 2022

Workmate or DIY Berkley Horse?

When worlds collide 

Don't believe the hype, there is no such thing as camaraderie among slaves. Friends? Forget it. How many feel sorry for a slave being punished by his mistress? Most envy him. Seriously, the guy is in trouble and all you want is to take his place? Makes me wanna cry.

Same thing with my power tools. Other slaves don't care whether or not I get 'm back. Not even a word of encouragement. [1] Not even a simple 'hang on in.' No, nothing. I keep on hoping. That one day mistress gives me back my power tools. No, not waiting for support from my fellow slaves. Those days are over.

Without my power tools I have more time for 'research', something I excel at. While doing some hardcore research I ended up on Twitter. You know how I really don't like Twitter. Ugh. Just goes to show how devoted I am to my research. Guess Gaia appreciates the effort because suddenly I bumped into this fun tweet from Ms. K., a California prodomme.

A workmate, being used as a Berkley horse, love it. Can't tell if the slave's carrot is locked inside it - in that case better support his legs. The workmate looks brand new which is very suspicious - unlike mine. My workmate has wear and tear like you expect of a workmate of a useful DIY slave, who has been abusing it for over a decade.

Where did I see my workmate last? I remember. It's at the house of my evil nurse friend who offered me a free catheter (twice now...). And no she's strictly vanilla and doesn't know anything about my other interests. I'm helping her move and her house needs a lot of love.

To be honest it was a bit of a conundrum for me. Am I allowed to play secret Santa and serve a vanilla woman under the guise of helping her with her house? Or should slaves stick to serving superior [dominant] women only? Tough question that takes time to answer. After all, nobody wants the Judoon [femdom police] knocking at their door. And certainly not me after being critical of Jody Whittaker's performance as Doctor Who.

Because there is a time limit on my friend moving house, I've archived the topic until I have a satisfying answer to an even more urgent question. Are slaves allowed to spend money on non-findom [femdom] females? That's how devoted I am to my research.

Don't worry I'm much better at DIY. I'm even thinking of going back to DIY school this autumn.


Jennifer Hudson & Tom Jones singing Ít's a man's world. Great combination of two fantastic voices. You do know how the rest of the song goes [but it would be nothing without a woman or a girl] but did you also know Tom Jones is 80 years old? Click to listen.


DIY Ukraine: The volunteers racing to rebuild Ukrainian homes damaged and destroyed by Russian bombs. Full article on Business Inside


[1] You were instead thinking how to bring back 'our' girls after these years. Seven years on and 112 girls are still missing? And I just keep on rambling about my precious power tools. I'm such a fool.

No comments :

From The Archives