Thursday, November 11, 2021

Power Tools: The Birthday Gift That Keeps On Giving

Be careful what you wish for...

Just like last year and the years before, today, November 11, is my birthday. Yes, your favourite DIY slave is celebrating he's getting older. A while back my Love and mistress asked me what I wanted for my birthday. With Covid-19 getting in the way of doing some serious travel I asked for power tools. OK, and peace on earth but frankly who needs that when you have so many awesome power tools?

Let's be honest how hard can it be to buy the man you love power tools. Just look at the ones he already owns and buy something else. Not my Love. Little did I know she had other plans. What else is new? Look what she got me instead. OK, she wasn't cheap and bought me several tools but how I am going to drill a hole (in a wall, mind you) with these useless things?

And yes, I said that out loud. Big mistake, now mistress is going to try them all out on me. Like she needs a reason. Did I say that out loud too? Apparently I did because mistress just ordered me to humiliate myself by begging for money. Make mistress smile and humiliate me lavishly.

Here's my account number: NL56RABO0166366366. The fact it starts with NL shows it's a genuine Dutch bank account and it's all mine. 

No comments :

From The Archives