Friday, October 21, 2016

The Beast Yapoo II: Absolute Existence - Mistress Naomi Asano

Naomi Asano is the founder of Yapoo, the legendary Japanese femdom video label. A repost of two lengthy translations found elsewhere that capture the essence of mistress Naomi's philosophy. Hint: it is not about boy worships girl. It has something to do with human cattle.

beast yapoo femdom human livestock mistress naomi asano slave rintaro, yapoo japanese femdom video


Few mistresses will ever rise to the level of femdom royalty. No need to be famous. There is a simple reason for that. In the end it is all about the woman - not the domme. Only a few women – not dommes - have what it takes. I once met one of them. Don’t know if slaves are allowed to be happy. If not I’m the world’s biggest sinner. She left her mark on me, forever – on the inside that is. No-one will ever know – how poetic – just the two of us. Then again, it’s the inside that counts, don’t you agree?

Another mistress who graces the pantheon of femdom royalty with her presence is Naomi Asano. Mistress Naomi is the founder of Yapoo Market, the legendary Japanese femdom label. Yes those videos feature loads of scat, but that is not what the mistress-slave interaction in the yapoo movies is about. Means to an end, at best. Back when mistress Naomi started the Yapoo brand, it was nothing short of revolutionary. Read upon Japanese history and you cannot escape a certain awe once you realize just how impressive the founding of the Yapoo video label is.

Yapoo roughly means “human cattle.” It comes from a postwar Japanese science fiction novel, written by Numa Shozo. The book tells of a world where men are mere cattle, serving women in some distant future. It's a place of human cattle, each slave being bread for a single purpose. Some end up as chairs, others are genetically engineered to serve as human toilets.


No
It definitely is not my type of kink. I am into the - strong woman meets strong men and then they ran out vanilla stuff – thing. I also cherish the concept of balance, as in Yin and Yang. A woman who is cruel on the one hand and caring on the other. And yes I hope she wants to toy with me for a long time, which rules out scat. Human excrements are not the zenith of power exchange, it’s a high risk fetish. To me more care helps to highlight the other side of her. One side of the coin makes the other so much harder to deal with. That’s how it works for me.

Just say no to scat [if you ever wanna kiss her again]. But that’s just my opinion. However things are more complicated than that. If you surrender to your mistress absolutely, at some level it says I trust you with my life. Yes all lovers do, but the majority of loving relationships on this planet do not include whips, chains and the occasional no way out.

After watching several Yapoo Market video’s I wondered if there is a rationale behind the many mistress Naomi Asano shoots. Does she perhaps dream of founding some version of the Empire of a Thousand Suns one day?

On some level, mistress Naomi and her fellow dommes exhibit the kind of behaviour one would expect from their female doppelgangers in the Yapoo novel. Pain is not the zenith of misery. There are several “blooper” tapes availabe. Yet on the whole the world of the average Yapoo slave is just plain scary. Yapoo is uniquely Japanese and most information available is in the island’s native tongue.

I found one messageboard with some comments in English. Most comments are by desperate males and are 100 percent begging and 0 percent information. From what I understand aosuk is mistress Naomi's personal slave. Because of that, he is in a unique position to answer question and elaborate on her vision. As they are scattered across the place, I selected two interesting comments and reposted [after some editing] them below.


***

1. Absolute Existence

The first - lengthy quote explains Mistress Naomi's vision in detail. It is all about "Absolute Existence" From what I understand it is taken from a book called "The Mistress' Bible" in which mistress Naomi explains the difference between a man who worships a woman into live stock worships human.  Not everyone's cup of tea obviously. [source]

1. PSP (Psychological SM Playing)
Why does the mistress whip the slave, wearing the black costume made of enamelled leather and high heels? Why dose the slave crawl around on the floor, bound with a collar? Did this image come from the fusion of the fashion and excessive information through mass media? Speaking my personal opinion about the SM, I am never satisfied the above image. I had the experience; a slave said to me “Mistress Naomi, please don’t do such a thing to me. Ohhh In my image, you are not the mistress who wants to behave in that way”. Is this joke? If the slave asks me in that way, he should take my photograph back to his home and should worship me in the photo all his life. I’m free and enjoy SM play, even when wearing pajama without cosmetic. However, some slaves still adore and obey me. I understand that the superficial beauty and fetish the mistress wears sometimes play very important part in the SM scene, because they are one part of the mistress. However, I request stronger & deeper ties between me and slave. There is the play and time for us, base on such strong ties. The real mistress is the ABSOLUTE EXISTANCE for the slave, that he can feels through many factors, such as respect, fascination. It is nonsense to get THE ABSOLUTE EXISTANCE by paying money. If you are satisfied to get it with money, I have to say there is a big difference between us in the sense of values.


2. This site is for satisfying my own sadistic desire and my opinion about the SM world.
And this site is also for all who agree to my thought. The imaginary would is free and open, in which there isn’t impossibility or possibility, there is no one or nothing to prevent any imagination. However, we spend most of our time in the real world for our life. Please recognize that you can raise your own desire here in this site without any other disturbance.


3. To women who have sadistic desires
Though this massage is also to myself, please don’t spare pains to sophisticate yourself, soul, body and knowledge. Don’t force the slave to serve, make the slave to serve of his own will. The first training for the slave is to develop in his mind the feeling that he is willing to serve and obey the mistress (you), even if he has to sacrifice everything and has to drop down anywhere for you. It is important that you are worth being served and adored.

Mistress Naomi sometimes uses the word “ THE ABOLUTE EXISTANCE”, which could be the key word to understand her world. She explains about the training of Rintaro in the interview of the magazine “ Mistress Bible No 3” The title of the article is “How to make the human toilet” which is vary stimulating to the submissive men like me. The essence of the article is;


I got to know Rintaro through Internet and we talked about our dreams about SM world through E-mail. At that time he had his wife and his job, but he divorced and quit working to realize our dream. While I rent the room in the mansion and built the cage to confine Rintaro in the room. This was the chance for me to treat the slave (Rintaro) as my possession. Before training Rintaro, I had one aim, which was to change Rintaro from “ submissive man to worship sadistic woman” to “ livestock to worship human”. One of the training to make him Yapoo, is “eating shit”. (Mistress Naomi explains about how she trained Rintaro to be her human toilet, but I would like to skip this part.)


Rintaro got to be able to eat my shit, avoiding nausea in two months after he was confined. One day, I saw Rintaro on his hands and knees eating my shit on the dish with his head out of the cage, which reminded me of the greedy livestock. I felt he was no longer human, but just one low creature. At that time, orgasm came and I could not keep standing any more. Through “eating shit”, the mistress (Naomi) had become THE ABSOLUTE EXISTANCE for the livestock (Rintaro). THE ABSOLUTE EXISTANCE has several meanings. One of them is that the mistress has the right to select the livestock to be alive or dead. Another of them is that the livestock is willing to obey and serve THE ABSOLUTE EXISTANCE, even if he has to sacrifice everything for her and no matter how cruel end is waiting for him. The play with only hipping and bondage sometimes leads to pretended domination.
The fact that the mistress is worth being adored and served is important. 

***

2. Toilet Training


Below a rather graphic decription, which is exactly what you expect it to be. Let's classify this under educational. [source]

“Eating shit”. It consists of only two words, however I think these words have very complicating meaning and feeling in it. Before I had experience of making man eat my shit, I guessed that “eating shit” could be the ultimate stage (the final stage) for both mistress and slave. I vaguely expected that one perfect thing could be obtained by that behavior, instead that all of normal daily life, the reason of human, and ordinary sense of value are destroyed. I often longed for that I wanted to force man to do what he really refuse, for example, make him eat my shit. I could not help being excited when I saw crying man eat my shit. While, I also dislike myself who hope human toilet and I was convinced that I was different from other women. I talked to myself that I wanted to end this desire in some day, no I had to end it. However, after having the experience of using man as toilet, it was revealed that what I thought in my mind before was not true. Now, I can confess that “eating shit” is just the entrance to endless world for both mistress and slave. There is no end the behavior of S&M.


One of the training to make Rintaro a Yapoo is “Eating shit” At first, I made Rintaro naked, put him paper diaper, bound him and confined him in the cage. I didn’t give him any food for a few days and I would give him the water only after drinking my piss, however Rintaro refused to open his mouth and he just bore my piss flowing over his face. After several piss times, he finally opened his mouth a little and received my piss, but at once he vomited it with coughing. I asked Rintaro “How did it taste?” He answered, “It was salty and a little bitter.” Then, I gave him the gargle diluted with water in stead of water and told him that he would be able to get the water next time he drink my piss. I was surprised that his diaper was soiled, though he got almost no drink or food for a few days. Thinking about his health, I sometimes gave him a bit of high calorific cookies. After that, every day I tried to make him drink my piss, showering it over his face. Five days later, he got to drink my piss, though he vomited some of my piss.


He longed for some food, so I gave him “Zousui”, which is rice in the soup. . Of course, the soup was my piss. Hungry Rintaro ate it, standing strange taste, which surprised me and convinced me that I could make him eat my shit. And then, I gave him some food mixed with my shit. As I expected, he ate some meal (such as culled stew with rice, spaghetti with meat sauce, and so on) mixed with shit without suspecting it. He seemed to think that drinking my piss caused the strange taste of meal. And then, I stopped feeding him and made him fast again. One day, he suddenly began to chew my shoes, which was left in his cage. I thought he became mad, but the truth was that excessive hunger made him do it.


I put my shit on the culled stew with rice and served to him, but he refused to eat it. So I disclosed that all food he had included my shit, which surprised Rintaro very much. He stared at my shit on the Cully for a certain time and after a short silence he determined to eat it and actually began to eat. But, just after swallowing shit and cully, he vomited them on the dish. I cruelly said to him “You should eat it again.” and then he started to cry, having the dirty dish with his hands. I took the dish from him and put it on the floor, and put his face into the dish and stamped his head. After that, he repeated eating and vomiting for several days. I started to suspect that mixing shit with meal never help him eat shit easily, and then I fed him shit on the just wet rice without mixing. He still vomited a little, but he certainly had the progress of eating shit. I had never stared at my shit until this toilet training. I found that color and condition of shit was related with what I ate before, however the taste of all shit seemed to be extremely bitter. I was irritated with Rintaro, who could not eat my shit perfectly, and then I bound him tightly and put my shit into his mouth with spoon and sealed his mouth with packing tape. I repeated these training over and over, and one day, Rintaro got to be able to eat my shit, avoiding nausea in two months after he was confined. One day, I saw Rintaro on his hands and knees eating my shit on the dish with his head out of the cage, which reminded me of the greedy livestock.

Next time: The Beast Yapoo translated into English.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

How do I become a yapoo slave?

From The Archives