Tuesday, September 06, 2022

Green Flags in Kink

Ms. K. makes Twitter a lot more fun 

Now that's what I call enthusiastic consent. And yes dommes need to consent too. Seriously.(image Ms. K. on Twitter.)

Despite the horror show that Twitter is [1] I truly enjoyed the account of Ms. K. Loved the thing with the Workmate. Not just that Ms. K. also has lots of humor and takes safety seriously. One post that especially stands out is a retweet about green flags in kink. It's a short list with do's before you enter the dungeon. 

"understands the importance of explicit, enthusiastic consent."

The one I liked most is "understands the importance of explicit, enthusiastic consent." Yep, so important. You may regret your eagerness when things are heating up. Don't worry because of your energetic approval mistress knows not to pay to much attention to what her slave says.

[image: Kink Academy on Twitter]

Browsing her feed a little more there are other lovely things such as multi-day sessions and medical play. What stands out the most is how much fun femdom is for her. That you gotta love. A while back she posts a picture of herself asking her followers whether they can tell if she is excited to begin her eight hour session.

If anything says sign me up mistress it is something like that. After all it's pointless to suffer if mistress doesn't enjoy it. I'd say sign me up when it comes to sessioning with Ms. K. Wait a minute.

[pause music playing]

OK, I'm back. I just shouted "Yes" plus a few other fun things as loud as I could from my garden. Sadly, I don't think Ms. K. heard me but the neighbours did.

Then I saw another post, one from mistress Beth Bedlam. Lots of needles in certain places and a proud comment that one of her clients called her Satan. Followed by a retweet from Ms. K. Ms. K. herself is a big fan of 'needle therapy' and all of a sudden I'm glad that my garden and hers are worlds apart. On the other hand she is eagerly awaiting a new toy from Germany and I am a gear head. What can I say?

One final post from her feed has nothing to do with BDSM. Check out her retweet of a holographic projection of water on the floor of some hotel. Awesome. Ms. K.'s twitter has my energetic approval and consent and who knows what else one day?


In Ukraine they are also shouting. With megaphones even. They need our help but the West appears to be deaf. If we don't want to help them, let's help ourselves and help them. There is no other way.


"And now that I'm without your kisses
Yeah, I'll be needing stitches"

Shawn Mendez - Stitches [click to listen]

---

[1] No don't ask what I would do with those 44 billion that Elon Musk supposedly has set aside to buy Twitter. Not today. Money isn't everything.

[2] Glad I never went to medical school, needles are not my thing. 

[3] Safe words are, see The Safeword: Locked Out of Heaven?

No comments :

From The Archives