Friday, June 18, 2021

BDSAIME's Warsaw Prison Session

It's terrifying. Some think it's fun

Today more of a blog recommendation than a review of sorts.

mistress lady Daria of the Warsaw Prison, a BDSM facility and play space in Poland
Lady Daria contemplating in her Warsaw prison.

One of femdom blogger Paltego's favourite calls to arms is for the global femdom blogging comunity to link to each other. A while back I ran into BDSAIME, a bilingual femdom blog from France. Tweaking my old-school Blogger software didn't help. There was no way to add BDSAIME to my blog roll, so I contacted its author. Turn out the gentleman uses an obscure, incompatible platform. What a waste.

BDSAIME describes himself as a "French student in Paris, passionate about female domination. My submission is not an escape or the exoticism of my sexuality, but rather a need, an evidence. It is the position that allows me to learn the most from and about myself."

Don't know what kind of scholarship he's on because I've never heard about stretching your allowance to regularly visit a professional dominatrix. Perhaps being a student is in his past. No matter what, BDSAIME's blog is a treasure. His report from a four day visit to Lady Daria's Warsaw prison being one of the highlights. Clearly the [former?] student himself is impressed because a couple of days back a post about an interview with Lady Daria landed in my inbox.

The year is 2021 and for single, submissive, masochistic men living in the Netherlands, life is tough. The low countries used to have a florishing pro-domme scene but that is in the past. There are still a couple of great dommes out there, but no matter the relation between mistress and slave, there has to be some kind of connection. Less choice makes that harder for everyone. It's why, at times, I dream of visiting Poland. Not necessarily a smart move for a sub-standard slave like Dutch, but who knows?

In 2018 BDSAIME writes a rousing review of his stay at Lady Daria's Warsaw Prison. Too harsh was my conclusion after reading it. On the other hand, those who are in control 99 percent of the time are usually the ones most frigthened to truly surrender. Or is it that certain slaves [not me, not me] chicken out when it comes to the real thing? Nobody knows.

The majority of visitors find my writing boring. They should think again. Take my post about Nepal's Gurkha selection for instance. Femdom is all about consent and stretching your limits. It's a bit like options, a financial instrument that comes with two two prices. It has both a hard and a soft floor. Now ask yourself if your body tells you it can no longer support you but your mind makes you soldier on, who do you listen to? An expert outside observer perhaps? Femdom at it's roughest can feel a lot like the Special Forces doctor telling you, the next time you see me, the excercise is over.

They're probably the best safe words you'll ever hear. Clearly you're in safe hands, so soldier up boy. The worst is yet to come. That's the kind of feeling I got after reading BDSAIME's session report from his stay at Lady Daria's Warsaw prison. Apart from the harsh, cruel experience I recognized something else, a basic feat of pschychology. The only way to build a better man/soldier/slave is to break the mould. Don't know what Lady Daria's background is but somehow it feels natural to her. And whatever happened to BDSAIME over those four day clearly allowed him to claim the space he needed to encourage him to  allow his personal growth as a submissve.

In the end, what I learned is that Lady Daria's prison is an interesting place, for which I'm not ready yet. Clearly there's a time and place for everything, including Dutch' personal growth. Which brings me to today's blog recommendation. BDSAIME is a bilingual blog, articles are posted both in French and English. Today is also my first ever public dungeon recommendation, or better an encouragement to look up Lady Daria's Warsaw prison. Why not?



No comments :

From The Archives