Friday, September 02, 2022

The One Without... Regrets?

Why not make memories instead?

The eternal mistress Mir. (image: mistress Mir)

Rachel: Alright, let me see. Uma Thurman, Winona Ryder, Elizabeth Hurely, Michelle Pfeiffer, and... Dorothy Hammill?
Ross: Hey, it's my list.
Rachel: Okay, honey, you do realize she only spins like that on ice.

Friends, season three, episode five: The gang all consider what five celebrities would be on their "freebie list"--people they can sleep with without anyone getting upset; Ross finally narrows his list down by eliminating Isabella... then he bumps into her.

Ross: What? You don't think I'd go up to her?
Rachel: Ross, it took you ten years to finally admit you liked me.

Monica: Rach? Are you really gonna let him do this?
Rachel: Honey, he's about to go hit on Isabella Rossillini. I'm just sorry we don't got popcorn.

Isabella: Is that the list?
Ross: Yes.
Isabella: Can I see it?
Ross: Um, no.
Isabella: I'm not on the list!
Ross: But, see, that's not the final draft.
Isabella: It's laminated.
Ross: Okay, see, you were on my list. But then my friend, Chandler, brought up the very good point that you are international. So I bumped you for Winona Ryder. Local.
Isabella: You know, it's ironic, because I have a list of five goofy coffeehouse guys. And yesterday, I just bumped you for that guy over there.
Ross: Oh no, no, wait, wait! Isabella, don't... don't just dismiss this so fast. I mean, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Isabella: Yeah, for you. 

Cold.

Long introduction. To my suprise femdom blogger Paltego seems to have started an advice column. Just read his latest post: "don't dillydally." Paltego always wanted to meet Mona Rogers, a NYC based pro-domme. Bad luck, she retired two years ago. "Always take opportunities to meet new and interesting people. You never know what’ll happen in the future." Couldn't agree more. Then one of the comments raises an interesting question. Celeste Taylor wonders about loyalty and exclusivity.

Myself, I used to session regularly with a truly lovely domme. Occasionally I play with other pro-dommes, for instance when I'm abroad or when a certain foreign domme is visiting. Also there are certain activities she wasn't interested in [which is very cool, just think about it] that I wanted to try.

Always told her when I saw someone else. Not to make her jealous, it's just that if it clicks and you become a regular things can get pretty intense. Looking for a better word than intimate, but cannot come up with one. [1] Those who are anti pro-domme probably won't believe it but paid sessions can be just as emotional and intense. And yes, even with money as an intermediary people can bond. It happens all the time. And no, you're still the paying client and she is the professional - don't get me wrong - yet despite that some sort of friendship develops.

I liked mistress and mistress liked me. What I liked about her is that she was an intense, overpowering woman, seriously dominant and sadistic but above all a woman with an above average wow factor. And yes, a woman I enjoyed spending vanilla time with. It's a bit like co-workers who are not best friend but on very friendly terms, something like that. Outside the arena we also talked other things besides femdom. At the time I was taking my first steps into the world of kink and I'm blessed to have met her.

Then one day I found someone and sent her a short thank you note to say goodbye. She was truly happy for me. If you know someone for a long time and they suddenly drop of the radar, some say it's the nature of the job, others think of it in terms of human relations and let her know. And why wouldn't you after all that she's done for you?

Anyway, seeing a prodomme is like paying a professional for her time. Is there any room for exclusivity, let alone loyalty? Perhaps an odd question given the fact that the majority of men who visit a prodomme are in a relationship. How 'bout not dropping of the radar without first saying goodbye?

By the time I was single again, she had retired.

In case you're wondering whose on my list, it's mistress Mir. She started out as a pro-domme when I was still underage. Blame Einstein.

Final note: once mistress told me something else. How her fellow dommes in the dungeon were trying to poach her clients. I was quite surprised. 


Now for today's track. Been waiting for some time to showcase you this one. In January of this year James Mtume passed away. James Forman came to prominence as a jazz musician, working with Miles Davis between 1971 and 1975. Mtume is best know for his 1983 R&B classic 'Juicy Fruit.' Brilliant track. If you're not a native English speaker, take some time to listen to the lyrics. By the way the amazing vocals are by Tawatha Agee. 

Mtume - Juicy Fruit (1983) (click to listen)

Makes me wonder what kind of music are people listening to in Ukraine these days. They don't have time for that? Russian invasion and the West is dillydallying? Huh?

---

[1] Perhaps back to school to brush up my English? Then again: why?

No comments :

From The Archives