Friday, December 31, 2021

[Leather] Goddesses Update

Less leather, more female deity!

mistress belladonna knight
Mistress Belladonna Knight (image: black mistresses.com)

On the third day of Christmas (to be invented shortly) women start returning their unwanted gifts while men wait for the battery packs of their newly acquired power tools to be fully charged.

Quite a few readers were upset by the suggestive click-bait that was my article on the Leather Goddesses of Phobos on Christmas Eve. Don't blame me, blame the 1980s. Or if you think those days were cool, blame the alphabet. Just remember: it wasn't me. As for the person who asked me where Phobos is, seriously? Read the fine print and get your priorities straight.

Luckily the girls are busy returning unwanted prezzies this whole week, so it's just us guys. Once again, that whole 'Our Leather Goddesses Overlords Are Coming'-thing - which never happened - is not my fault. Still I'm sorry, so let me make it up to you. Just keep it between us guys. We all know there are lots of women who love wearing leather. It's just the femdom police that keeps them from doing it out in the open.

Luckily there are independent women who not only enjoy wearing leather but also decide for themselves. Today's post opens with an image mistress Lorraine posted on Twitter, going out to dinner, wearing a full leather ensemble. She clearly loves it, having a good time and I do love it too. It makes me wonder why do we need alien women to rule over us. The best women to do that are right here on earth.

Before we start, just remember one thing, not all goddesses wear leather. Doesn't make them any less divine. 

- O -

Mistress Lorraine painting the town. Red?

Majestic

Ava Black and friend.

For a female touch, add some masks.

So powerful.


Drowning.

'Invasion? Leather Goddesses? Phobos? So not impressed.'

Goddess Euka E clearly has plans.

Mistress Ariana Chevalier

Those eyes!

 

- W -

Mistress Mimic




Madam Serena


Goddesses don't need leather.




Let rainbows rule


- K -




In her arms, what more can a man wish for?



Wearing the marks of his enslavement

Barely contained power

Looking up in awe.

Ma'am, yes ma'am.

Black on white [her dress], such a lovely contrast.

Happy New Year you, ahum, guys at the OWK! [3]

---

[3] Especially for you guys I curated not 11 but 3 x 11 images of female deities and goddesses. Eleven ones for each letter in your name. Let me spell it out for you simpletons. Eleven images for the letter 'O'. Eleven images for the letter 'W' and eleven images for the letter 'K'. You're the ones dreaming of an ultra-matriarchy - whatever that is. At least you should understand it includes all women. 


UPDATE New Years Eve 11:11 PM.

Mistress just found out about this post. I'm in deep trouble. Not because of what I wrote, she loves it. Let's just keep it at the fact that I'm in trouble. I'm also confused. With her biggest smile she promises me more leather intimacy as she removed the belt from her jeans...

What's worse is that she has locked away my power tools. No, tools, not tool. You know how bad it is for the battery to store them fully charged? When will I be able to hold my precious power tools again? Mistress has never been this cruel before.I'm suddenly worried about what else 2022 will bring.

My precious tools: so close yet so out of reach.

As for the intimacy, combined with leather [excellent idea if I may say so!] mistress promised me, that worked out somewhat different than I thought. Not even midnight and the fireworks have already started. Indoors. My ass is on fire. That's life.

---

Writing this post was hard work, very hard. But as you all know, Dutch lives to serve. I'd like to thank Frank Sinatra for today's musical inspiration.

No comments :

From The Archives