Thursday, October 13, 2022

Summer's Over

Happy autumn everyone

Now that's what I call a lazy summer.

Think of your Love and mistress. If the imagine in your mind is not full colour, radiant, shiny and sunny, there's something wrong.

Guess the warm days are over. Believe it or not but Dutch owns a bike. Yes an actual one, one with two wheels. Yes two, not 11. And I'm not afraid to use my bicycle. Sunday I went shopping on my bike for winter clothes. Guess what? The internet has reduced old-school brick-and-mortar shops to convenience stores. You only go there when you forgot something and need it now. For everything else there's the internet. Who doesn't buy their cool power tools online these days? [1]

Anyway, I went to buy gloves, after all winter is coming. Later that day I did some gardening. Looking at the last flowers, I was thinking of how the summer of 2022 started. Don't get me wrong, I love how the seasons change but summer remains my favourite. Especially the ones without Covid-19 lock downs. Some of you may find that odd given my love of bondage. How to explain? Safe, sane and consensual perhaps?

Looking back on my posts from earlier this year, summer was late. It kicked in in July. The proof is in my writing. First there was yellow summer, inspired by lady Rochester in a lovely dress by the same colour, then, a couple of days later, Sadic Sadie showing off an exquisite latex summer dress  that made it official. And she brought ice cream. Summer finally arrived. And now it's over, so why not a small parade to celebrate summer. For educational purposes only of course. Like I wrote before leather and latex are optional. Also why are so many dungeons decked out in such drab, dark colours? Variety is the spice of [dungeon] life. [2] Anyway here is a quick selection of summer dresses in bright colours.And of course zero leather, life in Locktober is already hard enough for some of us.

Yes, quick selection because I have to fix my bike. And yes, I can do that too. Even without my power tools. In fact I've never used any power tools to repair a bike.

'Hello Miss Hunter'
Don't sweat it ma'am.
This is not a selfie.
This one is dedicated to all the die-hard locktober fans. Lovely green dress, isn't it.

Face the music

Surprisingly there's no single track over here in Holland that defines summer 2022 but in Britain it's definitely Eliza Rose's B.O.T.A. [baddest of them all]. Catchy tune and one of the best illustrations ever of how to cleverly use a sample. If you feel some 90s vibe listening, thank Lisa Lisa & the Cult Jam for that. Let The Beat Hit 'Em was released in 1991. Lots of tracks hardly anybody remembers from that era are being re-sample-cycled, think BFI's Why Not Jazz. This one though, this one is a stroke of genius. BOTA? Already eagerly awaiting her nex track. (BTW, for B.O.T.A. 'doctor' Rose chopped of the intro to the LL w/Love RC Mix [Clivilles & Cole] and ran with it. In case you're wondering.)

Eliza Rose and Interplanetary Criminal - B.O.T.A [Baddest of them all] [click to listen]
 

231

So you're a hot shot [war criminal] who lives in Russia and 'accidentally' blows up some international underwater gas line, just because you can and nothing happens? But when your shiny new bridge to recently annexed Crimea is seton fire due to some kind of random 'car accident' it suddenly rains missiles in Kyiv and other major Ukrain cities?

Putin's soldiers invaded Ukraine under the guise of freeing it from the tyranny of neo-Nazis. Somebody please, give this walking dead [dictator] a proper 20th century history book. Why does it take so long for the bad guys [sorry] to loose?


Notes

[1] Nope mate, my Love [I love her, a lot] and mistress [What can I say? She's my mistress. I choose to surrender and bow to her of my own free will. Because it's her. And because I'm smart, very smart.] still hasn't returned my power tools. But thanks for asking.

[2] Talking 'bout happiness: the other day I cleaned the dungeon with an actual Frozen (c) (r) (tm) toothbrush. If only I could remember whether it had the image of princess X or Y on it. My loss I guess.

[3] Last week I read Sadic Sally is on the cover of the latest edition of Massad, the oldest Dutch BDSM magazine. If they fix their about section, I'll write a post about the print magazine.

Sadic Sally on the cover of Massad magazine this autumn.

No comments :

From The Archives