Thursday, April 16, 2020

Professional Dominatrices Are The Best

The best, just not exclusively.

Ties are optional, showers and respect are not. (image: artist unknown)

At times Dutch can be a bit naive. Perhaps I take things for granted or maybe "I don't look further than my nose long is" [3], but I never realized just how terrible some people behave when it comes to voicing negative opinions about professional dominatrices.

When it comes to men, it kinda feels like they're trying to score brownie points with lifestyle mistresses by repeating the mantra of how they will never visit a professional dominatrix over and over again. Apart from the fact that many professional dominatrices are also lifestyle dommes, I don't believe them. For one, the 20 to one domme deficit makes that highly unlikely. On top of that, men are men. In the meantime they pretend to preach the gospel of female supremacy. In a world where things no longer add up 1+1=11 makes more and more sense. Then again, to me it always has.

Besides, in a world where we men never cheat on our wives or girlfriends [4], there'd be hardly any need for professional dominatrices. And I'm so not gonna point out the conflicting views of a firmly held belief in female supremacy versus trashing pro-dommes. Not that such lunacy makes men the more stupid sex. Stupidity is an equal opportunity harasser, it's treats men and women the same. It's just the outcome that's different.

If you want to fight the never-ending war, get yourself an army of women. The fact that they never give up is both their strength and weakness. Men on the other hand, at some point will say, let's stop and convert their tanks into monster trucks and go off to race them with their former enemies. [1]

Honestly, I have no idea why lifestyle-only women are hell-bent on thrashing professional dominatrices. The only reason I can think of is that they need to feel superior to other women. If you wanna feel superior, sing yourself a lullaby. There is no such thing a superiority, except superior stupid, just ask the OWK. [5]

If you want to be respected, work hard, be kind and use the talents that you have been given. What people respect and admire is not the size of the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog. And when you do, you will realize you no longer need to feel superior or be disrespectful to other women and men.

https://11dutch.blogspot.com/2016/02/highly-tributed-lifestyle-domme-part-i.html
The Highly-Tributed Lifestyle Domme four years on is still a long read. No, I'm not taking back my words.

I don't often get cross, but when I do, I'm evil. In the Summer of 2016 I started a series of post in five parts about the "Highly Tributed Lifestyle Domme." Trust me, that's me being kind and gentle. So, one day...

Luckily other bloggers are doing a better job. Paltego, the man behind the well-respected blog Femdom Resource is the obvious example. In the Summer of 2019 Dirk Hooper [2] wrote "thank heaven for the professional dominatrix" and the other day I ran into the blog of French slave Bdsaime [2] who lists four reasons why he loves meeting professional mistresses. That last one is my favourite. "I meet outstanding women." Oh, yes! You do. So very much. Remember what I wrote about my Tokyo session? Well there are many more awesome women, some of them working as a professional dominatrix on top of that. And I have met a few of them. Talkin' bout luck.

As always, the world's crappiest slave is also the luckiest. No, wait, that's not fair. Now I can never use that line again because better "slaves" continue to disrespect professional dominatrices. Thanks for nothing fellows. Get your act together and make me the world's crappiest slave again. I'll take care of the "luck".

---

Notes:

[1] Others went fishing or read Sun-Tzu.

[2] I'd love to add both blogs to my blogrol but somehow it isn't working.

[3] Dutch proverb - we're quite fond of them - meaning taking things for granted or not thinking them through.

[4] Don't be fooled, it takes two to tango.

[5] Just ask the OWK how their "ultra-matriarchy" [yes, seriously] is working out for them. Whatever you do, don't mention the fact that their matriarchy is not representative of global female divinity. To me it looks mostly bland and colourless. Clearly someobody is missing the point here.

No comments :

From The Archives