Friday, April 03, 2020

Calling All Goddesses

nu-west leda, woman in leather spanking man over the knee
"I told you not to call Ghostbusters."

Some women believe there is not a single man on this planet who likes freckles. We're all entitled to our opinions, but prejudice doesn't equal fact, right OWK? More often than not, the two of them are at logger heads.

In a recent post, femdom blogger Paltego marvels at the technical skills filling out an on-line session form. Good idea or bad? Yes and no. Of course it's efficient, but are on-line session forms also the most effective?

Each and every encounter between two people creates a unique dynamic, same thing if you apply for a session with a professional dominatrix. Hurdle one is the application form itself. Faced with a barrage of questions, many slaves - me especially - get confused. Leather outfits are evil and latex costumes are even worse. But what if you like what you like? And where's that info on your website, you promised mistress?

On top of that, professional dominatrices often blur the line between in character and out of character. Supreme, elite, the best, more tears per mile than any other whipster and so on. All very nice - and a responsive website [1] on top of it - but it confuses me. Who am I talking to? Who are you and what do you like. How about the kinky stuff you hate? These days everybody's elite. Take me for example, I'm an elite idiot, though not for the reasons you might think. Most men are simply looking for an evil woman that's the opposite of insane. And they said the internet was born to make our lives easier.

Visiting a pro-domme can be an excellent choice, especially if you cannot tell the difference between the sweet taste of the whip in your dreams versus you produce when fantasy becomes reality. But what works and what doesn't? Only experience can tell.

My preferences are simple: smooth, smiling and a bit of seniority. And of course someone who is a happy but caring sadist. As for smooth, I mean curves, open to all options but curves are the best. Smiles are self-explanatory as is seniority. Of course crawling in front of a 19.5 year old domme with decades of experience under her belt can be hot, but on average I prefer women a little closer to my own age. Perhaps that's due to my fear-factor fetish. On average older dommes are more experienced, they've heard it all - and I'm not talking just the screaming part.

That's just my list to begin with. Imagine I finally found a pro-domme I'd like to get to know, but before I do I stumble upon a long detailed list of do's and don't s. Agreed, I'm a terrible slave, but also honest. Recognizing I'm not up to the task, I say goodbye to what probably would be a wonderful mistress for Dutch. Luckily there are other dommes, equally intoxicating, but more open to free form inquiries.

Oh, come on, we've all been there. Not everything can be quantified or put into words. After all, only a fool believes the alphabet is enough to tell her why you love her.

"Thank you for your call, sir. Could you please rate this conversation on a scale of one to ten. [My bonus depends on it.]" Ten out of ten of course. Get it now?

---

[1] Not a single clue what a responsive website exactly is but it sounds smart and professional. Never too proud to pretend.

No comments :

From The Archives