Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Women in White

Yesterday, Miss Janet reminded me of something else I love besides dimples. Women wearing white. [1] And hey OWK, today no snarky comments about how well you guys manage your global business empire. Cool, right? [2] 

rubberstel.nl mrs. kim; fetish; latex; rubber; latex gloves; latex blouse; latex pants; white
Mrs Kim of Rubberstel in white latex from head to toe (image: rubberstel.nl, image is cropped)

Dutch believes it's important to follow one's heart, even when you're not in love. That includes being honest about your likes and dislikes. My friends would say I'm crazy for being into femdom, but it's part of who I am, so I give into it. Without telling them of course.

A couple of years ago I wrote about the essence of femdom: Wonderful Goddess in red. Sadly, I was so spellbound by her image, I forgot to bookmark. That's why I used a stock image for the article header and an image of mistress Ava Zhang in a green dress to accompany the text. It made for a nice contrast.

janet jackson, white dress, 2005
Miss Jackson in 2005
Time for another quick confession. Preparing my earlier post on Janet Jackson's "Discipline Selection", I searched for images. Found several of Miss Jackson wearing white and it reminded me how much I like women wearing all fifty shades of that colour. The usual reminder applies. Like enjoying women's hands, it's not a fetish, I just like it above average. It's something that catches my attention.

Back when Tumblr was still undead, this image of mistress Iris was reshared again and again. I get it, it depicts power and strength in a very attractive way. Or is it because there are many more men like me, that love women dressed in white, but just don't realize it. And if it's a white latex dress

mistress iris; white latex dress, black opera gloves, collared slave; leash
Dominatrix Iris in an undated image
The image at the start of this article is just as lovely. It's from a Dutch couple, calling themselves Rubberstel ("stel" means couple) and guess what, they love rubber. Who doesn't? Great image of her dressed in rubber head to toe, blouse, trousers and shoes. They also run their own website and clips4sale store.

That was pretty innocent, wasn't it? Don't worry, I save the hardcore stuff for when you're a little older. Happy dreams. Or not. I just realized there might be something wrong with me for liking women dressed in vanilla white outfits just as much and sometimes even more than women wearing hot white rubber. And again I'm on the run from the femdom police. Does it ever stop?

---

[1] No OWK, diamonds sparkle in every imaginable colour when the light falls through them. I'm talking about women wearing white latex. All women, not some random subset based on your geographical location. By the way, are you open for business yet. Winter finally over?

[2] Oops, I didn't do any jokes about Britney Spears in latex either today. What's wrong with me?

No comments :

From The Archives