Thursday, April 02, 2020

Face Time With Mistress

femdom is sexy.

"Houston, we definitely don't have problem. Wait for Apollo 13, not kidding you. Camera and mic of, please. #11 out."

Sometimes silly guys have all the luck.

Last night my Love and mistress suddenly says we need more face time. Being the super-smart guy I think I know I am for sure, I was perplexed.

"But my One True Love ['n' mistress], webcams are sold out."

Snappy retort: "you're clearly not as smart as you believe you are."

"But, but, but..."
"But you are sitting on the couch next to me!"
"How, what?"

Moments later I find myself on the floor, face up, eager for what comes next. Lucky me, she never disappoints. In fact, the circumstances lead me to believe mistress is looking forward to this as much as I am, only longer.

Why do mistresses have all the [foreplay] fun? So unfair. Don't worry, no regrets, I'm in a happy place and it'll only get better, scout's honour. I'm gonna make this a shared experience [1]. Let's hope my devotion pleases mistress. Dutch signing of, eagerly because I have better things to do.

---

[1] Inner voice to self: "If I play my cards right, I end up on the floor tomorrow night and the night after that. And. And. And. Yay!"

No comments :

From The Archives