Sunday, April 19, 2020

"Kiss The Other Sheik"

No dungeon to clean and watched everything on Netflix? Here's a suggestion.

The movie poster is probably more fun than the movie itself.

As you know Dutch was bitten by a radio-active submissive spider at the tender age of 11. As a result I have enhanced sensibility to all things femdom in the vanilla world. That gift comes at a price though, I'm afraid of fear.

Some time ago I saw this little set of animated gifs and my superior submissive spider senses began to tingle. Probably some movie I thought. But what is "Kiss the other sheik" all about and is it worth seeing? After all, it's flagged as questionable for children.





Turns out that the 1965 movie is rather obscure and given what I could find online not worth your time. Then again most of Netflix ain't either. It is an Italian comedy film in three segments. Each describes the couple’s crisis in the mid-sixties Italy. Dan Pavlides of Allmovie has a better synopsis:

"A police inspector is told of the bizarre behavior of a pistol-packing papa who shoots blanks at his wife to keep her intimidated. He inserts a real bullet every so often just to let her know she should pay attention. Another story has Mastroianni as a man who tries to sell his blonde wife to a wealthy sheik with a large harem. His wife has her own ideas and sells her husband instead as an addition to a male harem. He is condemned to servitude as the beautiful blonde steps into a luxury car and leaves him in the desert."

Like I say, my superior submissive spider senses never fail me. Despite that I haven't watched the movie, it's considered pretty bad even with it's original Italian title of "Oggi, domani, dopodomani." But hey if you are an uncollared slave, looking for adventure, feel free to watch it and let us know. Just be a smart slave and watch the trailer first.

No comments :

From The Archives