Saturday, September 02, 2023

May The Force Be With You

Some things are forever out of reach

Greed is good [For her]

mistress caning slave hard, smile on her face
Run Forest, run. Ha ha ha.

Today's image is all about mixed emotions. It's an absolute delight to see her being deep in the zone. Powerful body language, the expression on her face, what more can a slave dream of. She is not holding back and clearly loving it. Women like her are the reason men surrender to suffer. And suffer he will. Sadly, Dutch is not very good at pain, so if it were me I'd suffer even more. And we all know that femdom is a delicious, evil plan to make you crawl back for more. So pure, raw and fierce, what a glorious image. Sadly the force is with her but not with me. Otherwise this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

mistress caning hard, smile on her face
Lust beyond words.

The masthead image is from the Merciless Dominas brand, I think. Seems like an appropriate name.


Face the Music

Topic, A7S - Breaking Me

Don't think the name for this section has ever been more apt. Topic is a German DJ. Breaking Me is one of my favourite dance tracks of 2020. The song is about love, not pain. Despite the fact his love is not reciprocated, it's a joyful song.

The first comment on Youtube I read is how 'the song causes me to feel nostalgic for something I've never experienced', which is pretty similar to what I feel when I look at today's image. Another comments says 'When you hear a song you are really into. You start to imagine things you want to do or place you wanna go with whoever. So you start feeling nostalgic about those created memories from those songs...' Some things are forever out of reach.

[click to listen]

556

"Ukrainian authorities have not disclosed the number of military casualties, but this “lawn” in Kyiv's central Independence Square (better known as “Maidan”) offers a glimpse of the death toll. Each small flag has a name and other details about a dead soldier."

Source: Global Voices

Each flag represents one dead Ukranian soldier.

Notes

[1] Greed is good? [For her.] I think I accidentally started a new theme.


No comments :

From The Archives