Thursday, March 30, 2023

Das Zuchthaus III: Prison Application Pending

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Or not?

Previously on Das Zuchthaus: Why is Dutch not in some long forgotten German prison, hauling screams of despair. Privacy perhaps? With das Zuchthaus' latest mailing also came an application form.

Das Zuchthaus in Germany for a special BDSM, femdom & prison play experience with mistress Frau Aufseherin and visitor lady Daria from the Warsaw Prison in neighbouring Poland.
Diabolical Dream Team: Frau Aufseherin with lady Daria imprisoning the prisoner.

One thing I've always admired pro-dommes for - apart from their hot outfits and infinite toy bags of course - is superior people skills. Think about it. Random stranger walks into your dungeon. A lifetime of dreams and desires all pent up, and he is pinning his hopes on you. What can go wrong. It's easy to bash them but make no mistake, successful pro-dommes pose excellent people skills, honed over many years, putting us all to shame.

As a slave, I have no experience conducting sessions. What I do have, is experienced sessions with some of the most wonderful dominant women in the world. And that is despite the fact that in all those years I still haven't figured out who I am as a slave. What I do have learned is that if you emphasize your preferences too much, you're bound to be disappointed. Not only because you don't know who you are but more so because it holds mistress back from unleashing - some say bless you with - her personal gravity. And like you know, a woman's personal gravity is like manna from the heavens for me. So how do you cross paths and leave with a smile on your face? The questionnaire of course.

Most dommes ask you to tell a little about yourself, things about experiences and preferences when you first meet. Compare it to a personal trainer [which they are, sorts of]. Makes no sense to say you just ran a marathon when even a short walk to your car leaves you out of breath. Keep that in mind before you boost about your pain tolerance levels. Mine is very low by the way.

I've done some consultancy work. No matter how much you prepare, the first time you meet a client there are always surprises. The one thing that doesn't surprise me is a lack of honesty. So you call in the doctor - an expensive one - only to tell there's nothing wrong with you. Now translate that to your slave application. Bad idea, isn't. On the other hand, filling out das Zuchthaus' detention request is harder than I imagined.

The page hasn't been translated into English yet. My German is a bit rusty but here we go. After the basic we get to my Fetlife profile. I think I have one, but haven't logged on to in years. Don't smoke either but good question. Health issues? Most other dommes can learn from that. More than once I have wondered why someone doesn't ask about them before we start. SM experience is also a good one, see above. However regarding both my physical and mental limits, I have no clue. Especially not regarding my mental limits. Mostly, mental limits are road blocks, the ones you can only see moments before you crash. Remember my post about Gurkha selection? If you know you're in safe hands your limits are a lot more flexible.

Let's discuss some of the other questions. Looking to be left in peace above all. No, definitely not. Push my limits. Love that idea but so scary. Yes I guess?
Looking for sex above all else. No. Is sex part of femdom. Forever and ever. But femdom is so much more than that. Having said that, mistress directing and controlling my desire certainly adds to the experience.  In general, I'm weary when it comes to the question of femdom and sex. Why? Some love it, some hate it.

Next is a long list of individual activities. How about have you experienced it first, yes or no. Then ask if you want it or if you want to do it to please mistress. Remember that thing about a mutual beneficial experience. And of course some things are hard limits.

To me femdom is to celebrate the beauty of women in infinite ways and to be surprised by their personal gravity. It all depends on the situation what part of her persona she shows you. That's just awesome. In general, anything for mistress sounds lovely, but are you really honest? Frame it however you like it, but if mistress deserves the best and your heart isn't in it, most likely the two of you don't click and she is better of with some other slave. Being dressed up as a sissy sounds boring like hell to me. Of course I'd do it to make mistress smile but if that were to become the emphasis of our mistress-slave relationship she's better of with someone else.

As for everyone is at least a little bit bi-sexual, no. Exclusively interested in women. Don't believe me? That's odd given the fact you're reading the blog of a 'freak'. Trust me, if I were interested, I definitely would have tried it. Other horizons to explore, so no. Which makes the question about my sexual orientation an excellent one. And yes, most of the sex we have in our lives, we have with our clothes on. Or in my case, mistress dressed decently, me naked. But men, no.

A long, detailed list of preferences follows but at the end of the day it's about give and take. If mistress has no interest in an activity but knows you hate it too, so she decides to do it, is a recipy for mutual misery. A slave eager to please his mistress on the other hand, now that's different.

What I absolutely love are the open question about taboo's, what you are looking and how you see yourself as a slave once incarcerated. What matters to you as as slave? Next one is even more interesting. What are your expectations, slave. Don't get your hopes up just yet. "How can the prisoner be made aware of his position?" is the next, lovely question. It's almost a job interview, except for the fact that you actually have lay bare your true weaknesses, whereas during the interview you name some strengths that come across as faults initially. Be very careful what you answer. The warden. Don't worry, no need to bring a lawyer. Won't do you any good once you are locked up, defenseless.

Of course if you find some of the questions difficult to answer you can always add some extra comment. And keep an open mind when things don't go as planned, although in my case I'd probably hate the whole thing, only to look back in melancholy, dreaming of my next, more brutal, harsher second incarceration.

What I wouldn't give to become a repeat offender, with each and every custodial sentence my world gets smaller and smaller until I'm reduced to Frau Warden's puppet on a string with no way out. The only reason that such a thing has not happened yet is the request to upload my picture. In another world people would wish me 'happy holidays' or something whenever I'd go to prison. In ours, sadly, it's different. That's why I cling to my privacy so much. Of course the wardens of 'das Zuchthaus' have to know what I look like. But to send them my pic, knowing very well their computer is a digital honey pot for hackers, one that sooner or later will crack, sadly it's a no. Luckily digital technology advances at breathtaking speed, so perhaps in the near future, it's my desperate screams you hear outside those old prison walls. But only if I'm horribly lucky. The sooner the better.

On a final note: I once read about the Hunteress' love of uniforms. I expect her to show up at das Zuchthaus any time now.



Face the music

Yep the 1989 Top 40 honour code. Whomever came up with that should be pumped up or something similar Really? Top 40 meets mad honour code. Shackles, that what it is to me. But let's keep the ball rolling.

Oye Mi Canto (Hear My Voice). Obviously. Not obeying Frau Aufseherin while you're incarcerated in das Zuchthaus is probably the worst idea of a lifetime. It's not Gloria Estefan, it's the song, so let's move on.  Some of you probably remember that song from the TV show Shaka Zulu, Margaret Singala singing 'We Are Growing'. Might be a bit of a challenge with a chastity device locked around your precious parts. Let's settle for number 15 of that years hit list. Richard Marx and Right Here Waiting, which seems like a rather apt description of a slave's options after incarceration. 

Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting [click to listen]
Personally I take Glenn Medeiros anytime. At least he gets to drive of a cliff or something.And has a better jam.

400

That's correct, 400 days and sadly still counting.

Six month ago, the Atlantic Council, an advisory body, finally said it. Europe has a Russia problem. A strong Ukraine is the best solution.


No comments :

From The Archives