Saturday, March 04, 2023

Secret Celebrity Femdom Crush

Latin Beauties in High Heels redefined

Jennifer Lopez in a scene from Hustlers.

Apart from the article about the mass torture centres the Russian agressor built in the Ukrainian town of Kherson, I read another article that inspires me to write. And it's much more fun. At least $100.000 worth of Magic the Gathering playing cards are found in a landfill.

People tend to look down on geeks playing fantasy card games. I wonder why. Except for the for-us-this-is-real crowd, femdom is roleplay too, albeit one where often pain is a substitute for pleasure. Agreed, it gets people confused every now and then. To me playing fantasy card games such as Dungeons & Dragons would be torture. Meanwhile all but a few stay away from the adult version of D&D [Dungeons & Dommes, d'oh], not Dutch.

A while back a discussion erupted on on of the femdom boards. Not about playing cards but about pro-dommes. Who is your most favourite and who is your least favourite pro-domme. Having met them or even briefly glancing at their bio's was purely optional. It made me wonder how this differed from girls and boys playing Dungeons & Dragons in the basement on a Friday night. It's all fantasy roleplay. It made me wonder, what vanilla celebrity is your secret femdom crush.

Dutch is way to awesome to lock himself up in the basement on Friday night to play a fantasy card game, which is why I watched Hustlers, a 2017 movie with Jennifer Lopez playing a stripper. It's been on my list for some time. Four years to be exactly and all because of a single image, the one below. 

Constance Wu and Jennifer Lopez in Hustlers.

It was there and then I decided I had to watch this movie - for the interviews of course. Jennifer Lopez excels as Ramona, a veteran stripper. You constantly see Jennifer Lopez before you - she's hard to ignore - you know it's La Lopez but despite that you are convinced you're watching Ramona at work. Mrs. Lopez plays Ramona exceptionally wel. And by that I do not mean how fit and toned she is, which she is and has worked very hard to achieve, but her acting, worthy of an Oscar. Anyway Jennifer Lopez' presence is so strong, I decided her to be my secret celebrity femdom crush. All hail mistress Jennifer. [3]

Like I said, I watched the movie for the inspiring interviews. I'm also very much interested in high fashion, another reason to watch. Sadly, despite all that it's a mediocre film, mostly because of that scene where Jennifer Lopez is filmed from the back as she walks to an ATM, wearing leather pants. Somehow the camera refuses to go below her waist. Probably means something, haven't figured it out yet. Good reason to watch it again.


Face the music

Charlotte de Witte at Tomorrowland 2022, main stage. [Click to listen]


374

374


[1] If mistress isn't into playing games, she can always arrange movie night with her beloved slave, watching Hustlers together with him in chastity of course. Before you know he is begging to play Dungeons & Dragons instead.

[2] The movie opens with Janet Jackson's Control. Excellent fit. Jennifer Lopez started out as a dancer for Miss Jackson.

[3] Another thing in favour of Jennifer Lopez as my secret celebrity femdom crush is her age. Now that's what I call a woman, not a girl.

[4] Hustlers is available on Netflix now, depending on your location.

[5] Even with J-Lo as my secret celebrity femdom crush, I'm still a huge fan of mistress Barbara and the other Latin beauties in high heels. Some thing never change.

No comments :

From The Archives