Monday, July 04, 2022

Yellow Summer

You say summer, Dutch says Lady Rochester [wearing a yellow latex dress]

Remember Uma Thurman in Kill Bill? Despite all the blood and gore I remember it as a sunny movie. Yes, really. Why? Because of the colour yellow that's everywhere. Not that I liked the movie but that's something else entirely.

Despite my love of women in black leather and latex - hello leather-clad goddesses of Phobos - I also enjoy more vibrant colours, especially this time of year. Of course yellow is the best but try and find a woman wearing yellow leather or latex. Luckily I saw this imagine of lady Rochester [1] in a lovely, sunny yellow latex dress. I almost missed it because of her intoxicating smile. Guess [women's] clothes are not that important. Happy summer everybody.

PS today no Ukraine-related image, lady Rochester in her dungeon speaks for itself. Unless she's an Ikea ambassador that is of course. More on that later.

Coralie Clément - L'ombre et la lumière. Because it's summer. Click to listen.

 --- 

[1] Adding the address of lady Rochester's website I noted the landing page has another image of her wearing yellow. Lovely.

No comments :

From The Archives