Friday, October 21, 2022

How I Met Your Mother

Booked a session

Mistress Kaz B [image Kaz B]

You know how your Mum or Dad say, lend him or her a hand a you just do it. Of course it's never five minutes, usually one or two days. And it's not just me, my friends tell me exactly the same thing. Nobody even gives it second thought. That makes what comes next a little intimidating - in the most vanilla sense of the word.

During Covid-19 mistress Kaz B had to move in with her mom. One night she told a client she knew well ‘come have a drink at my house while you wait for your taxi’.

“Mum was there and she came and joined us for a drink. She realises they are not these seedy weirdos, they are actually really nice people."

Mistress Kaz B tells her mum bits and pieces about work but says you have to have boundaries out of respect for her mother. Obviously.

It's how Kaz' mum met a couple of slaves after they popped in for a cup of tea and had a chat with her.

Love this story, especially the part where meeting some of her daughters clients reassures mom a bit. The other thing I love, is how supportive Kaz' mum is.

PS, never heard of Kaz B but she is well-known in Britain, writing a weekly column for the Daily Sport. She once worked for the BBC. This summer she released her memoires, called "Confessions of a Dominatrix: My Secret BDSM Life"

You can read the full story here [English] or here [Dutch].

Kaz B's website is here


Face the music

Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - In The Dark [click to listen]

 

[1] Last time I forgot to mention something else about Elon Musk. In an interview with the Financial Times, Musk said he believed Taiwan should strike a "reasonably palatable" agreement with Beijing to become a "special administrative zone" of China.

How 'bout talking about the 44 billion you promised me instead, Elon? I need urgent funding for research into the Leather Goddesses of Phobos. You do know Phobos is a moon of Mars, my dear fellow genius, don't you? And it's only 11 km in diameter, so you understand how crucial this research project is.

No comments :

From The Archives