Friday, July 08, 2022

Sadic Sadie & Summer

Contradiction in harmony

A combined love of sadistic women and smiling ladies make for an irresistible match. Add a little sunshine and you have the perfect recipe to kick of the summer of 2022. 

Sadic Sadie: sadist with a smile. (image: Sadic Sadie on Twitter.)

The fastest way to bend me to your will is with a smile. Never met her but mistress Sadic Sadie has one so bright it burns a hole in your soul. Unintended [I assume]. Sadly for me the Dutch pro-domme living in Belgium prefers to 'work' with [on?] experienced masochists, which Dutch is not.

I'm experienced in many areas: DIY, Doctor Who and does blogging count? But when it comes to pain to impress mistress I've still got much to learn. The warning signs are splattered like blood drops [she loves needles] all over her website. Mistress also has a way with words. From her landing page:

"Sadic Sadie is welcoming you in her home to humiliate you and do your harm like no other"

[After which her smile probably only broadens.] The page is full of such 'delicious' warnings. From the 'warm' welcome section:

'Are you looking for lust I advice you to look further and don't contact me. I'm here to teach you some discipline, do perverted games on you or push your pain boundaries.'

I have no doubt Sadic Salie's students are forced to graduate with honour from her discipline classes. It's not like they have a choice.

"Its absolutely fascinating to see how pain can cause so much pleasure and satisfaction."

Her point of view, which is fine by me. Anyway I started out writing this post because it's summer and the holidays are almost here. Looking for an image to convey the joys of summer, I found it on Sadic Sadie's Twitter. Of course the first thing I noticed is her smile, powerful enough to break any man. She is wearing one of her favourite latex outfits and she wears it so well. A background full of flowers arranged for a single purpose: to highlight mistress Sadie. If you still need some convincing that finally [Covid-19-free] summer has arrived, just look at mistress Sadic Sadie oozing personal gravity.

One day Dutch, one day. [4]

---

This weekend is North Sea Jazz Festival. Erykah Badu is on of the headliners. Most people know her from her song "Tyrone" or her collaboration with The Roots but did you know "You got me" was originally sung by Jill Scott? So why was the track released with Erykah Badu on vocals?

"“It was sort of like the underlying threat of, ‘We are not going to push this record to the hilt if you don’t have Erykah on it,'” Questlove told The Philadelphia City Paper in 2001. “I had to tell [Jill Scott] I’m a slave to my record company, and I don’t really have that much control.”

---

[1] Honestly I'm not good at pain. I wish I were. It's a cruel twist of fate for a man whose happy place is dreaming of sadistic women who find tremendous joy in my suffering.

[2] Mistress Sadic Sadie's dungeon also features an exquisite vintage Soviet medical chair. Never use it in Siberia because your skin might freeze to the metal. To be honest it looks like something straight out of the former KGB's Lubyanka prison. Awesome and unique.

[3] Double trouble, ha ha. Sadic Sadie clearly likes to have a laugh. Why else would she wonder if you can handle two sadists? "Me and Madame Celeste Will break you down. Wanna find out? I work together with Madame Celeste, two hardcore ladies with absolutely no mercy!" Dutch is afraid to surrender to just Sadic Sadie. 

[4] Make sure to visit mistress' Sadie's website before you chicken out like me. 'Don't let my personal fascination with blood scare you away. Better read my do's and don'ts' to get a good overview of all the stuff I like.'

No comments :

From The Archives