Sunday, October 30, 2022

White Men Only

Don't know why now exactly but I've been wading through a lot of crap and nasty stuff this year whenever I looked up things for this blog. It happens. Also wears you out. So I decided to do something fun for Locktober. Everybody is obsessed this month with not having sex. How silly. Why not turn it around and book a session that involves ruined orgasms or post orgasm torture? How's that for being a rebel slave? 

Not exactly looking forward to it, but then again I'm a hardcore science geek. Someone's gotta sacrifice himself. And no, don't worry I'm not doing it for my PhD in femdomology. Not interested. So I went online and instead of booking a session, I've decided to go full vanilla for the rest of the year. Of course I found several lovely pro-dommes. I also ran into at least three ads saying white men only. And yes, that includes me. Honestly don't know what to say.

"Caucasian Dutch males only'
"White Dutch males only"
"White, Dutch gentlemen only"

Face the music

Bakermat - One Day (Vandaag) Note: vandaag means today in Dutch.

Bakermat - One Day (Vandaag) [click to listen]

No comments :

From The Archives