Monday, January 17, 2022

Sunday Morning Gone Sour

L'amour toujours sometimes hurts 

Just like humblers suck! Only have myself to blame. Love it. I guess. Just not today.

mistress an li has her slave tied up in bed bondage humbler
Mistress An Li turning his world upside down.

Continued from Saturday's post. I'm sorry to inform you but there's no petite mort aujourd'hui in Dutch near future this Sunday morning. [Dutch?, that's me and yes things look pretty bleak from my humble point of view.]

Did I mention dreams don't always come true? Blame cruel toys. It's been a long voyage from being a guy in love to one desperate for intimacy. Took me under five seconds. [12] Imagine! Who cares, she wants it just as much as I - and probably more. Sorry to say but the whole man loves woman thing is kind of difficult to initiate right now. Rousing restrictions and so on. Agreed, imagination comes in handy turning dreamy desires into real world results bold enough to awake giants. Not gonna happen? Be quiet and think about it for a moment. Breathe in. Breathe out. Now you are free to surrender.

Back to bed. Let's be honest: Sunday morning exists for three reasons only. Sex, sex and more sex. [2] Oops did I say that out loud? Let's hope I just didn't also confess to my love of [her] boobies. [14] That would be rather inconvenient and kind of embarrassing [8]. I did? Really? Apologies. Back on track, the holy Sunday troika is made up of freshly squeezed... orange juice, fresh baked croissants and lots of tender love making. [1]

Or not...

After which mistress turns you on your stomach, making fun of the fact you love toys and bondage. Remember how she mentioned woodworking can be cool too, despite there's little reason for more wood this early? Can't deny a proper humbler is a piece of art. Now that I'm on the receiving end it feels less artisan and predominantly restrictive. As if I'm her Playstation.

Being a slave is like being in love. Best thing ever but you never know what's next. Want proof? Look at today's image. Slave boy probably dreamt of a white Christmas or lots of sex 'n' boobies. That's so not going to happen. Mistress An Li just turned his world upside down. No latex, no leather, just naked and bound in wood. Personally I prefer to spend my Sunday serving her. For instance as her happy bondage gimp, but above all on Sundays my servitude is all about making her smile. A Sunday without her smile is not a proper one, so I give it a go. [Like I have a choice, matters of the heart and so on.]

---

Today's track is a classic:

Anita Baker - Sweet Love. Soak in those lyrics: 'Don't you know this is where you belong?' [18]

In the end it is all about how much you want it and how hard you're willing to fight for it, whether it is to be a great singer or beautiful domme. Fight, fight harder. Harder! And be proud no matter what. We are. Remember: this is you. It's why we [men] love you. All the rest is yaba yaba. Love yourself, love the ones you love. So what if he loves your boobies? Ignore everything else. Trust yourself. Trust the ones who truly love you. Life's hard enough. Love's even harder. Go for it. Now let's turn up the volume.

---

[1] Better hurry. Before the kids wake up. How does 04:30 sound my [wonderful] wife, Love and mistress? Nah. Me too. I'm exhausted. Can't we just send them of to boarding school? Too expensive and 'rather' British? [2] Come on, the little brats love Harry Potter. Why that angry face, what's wrong with Hogwarts? Seriously? That bad? Now I love you even more. So glad you never took me to the OWK in the end. That shows just how much you love me [7]

[2] How about you unleash some of that discipline you reserve for me on them? They need it. Besides they're the apple of your eye. Glad we had this little talk. From now on you're first point of contact all Sunday long. They're your kids too, you know. [3]

[3] Can't hear you, I'm sleeping. Na-na. Pause. Na-na-na. Never gonna regret those words. [4]

[4] And yes, that is a beautiful lie, unlike queen Patricia of the OWK being an exemplary mom.

[5] Yes Dutch loves sex. [6]

[6] And especially Sunday morning live action.

[7] And care about me being pure of heart when I surrender to you my Love and mistress. [11]

[8] Why is it embarrassing for a man to love women - including their boobies - dear femdom police? Feel free to explain. [9]

[9] Because boobies have nothing to do with femdom? D'oh? I serve women, agreed some more than others. Still, what's wrong with men loving women - including their boobies - dear femdom police? [10]

[10] Women are beautiful. All women. Each one for their own unique reasons. I know. You know. We all know. Get lost femdom police. I'm a guy. It's my choice to love whom I love and why. Just like I serve who I serve because of my own free will. And yes surrendering includes tough choices. Such is the price for looking up in awe to the face of beauty. Try it and you might find happiness too.

[11] Thank you angel.

[12] Done. Five seconds is also all the time I need to prove I love her.

[14] And butts, behinds and female beauty in general. [15]

[15] Did I mention her eyes, hands, legs or belly? I'm drowning. [16]

[16] Whatever you do, don't mention her smile. Please don't. I beg you, please.

[17] Yes I know the things you cannot see hit you harder than anything else. Why do you think I'm this feeble and grateful?

[18] Yes ma'am but it takes two to tango. I love her and I don't want her to be my private dancer. Never ever. Nobody ever should.

No comments :

From The Archives