Tuesday, January 04, 2022

Mature Women

Yummy

Dutch and the self-defeating art of explaining the obvious.

The alphabet is clearly overrated.

For a long time I've been trying to explain the obvious: why a grown man is better of with a grown woman as his mistress. Why do I even bother? Just watch. Again and again until you understand.

---

[1] Agreed, it's really hot to be dominated by a 19-year old mistress with years of experience under her belt. Especially if you're old enough to be her dad. Clearly Pappa is the only one who cares about her. Theoretically that is. Because if he knew the apple of his eye is so smart that she can bend time and space, compressing many years of experience in under 12 months, he'd sell both his kidneys and send her to university, allowing her to become the next Einstein.

[2] Once again, it's all about personal gravity and of course it can happen that a [much] younger woman has such a powerful presence that the only thing to do is to bown down and obey. Just make sure it's not peeking at her perky breasts you confuse with proper worship. [3]

[3] Yes, Dutch loves boobies too. Very much, believe me. Sometimes I even wonder if they invented gags to stop me from drooling while 'worshipping' them from afar - something I excel at. Just remember neither boobs nor beauty ever made anyone a domme, let alone a woman. [4]

[4] Even better, I'm very good at loving boobies. Trust me, I am.

[5] If the essence of dominance is beauty and youth, doesn't that imply women develop a submissive streak as they get older? Not that it makes sense. The woman defines the mistress, not her [lack] of age or looks.

[6] What people have in common is generally a much better indicator of  a happy ever after then what seperates them. Education is a classic example, so is age.

[7] Either consciously or subconscious we all try to influence the people around us. With a few exceptions, how do you think it will work out if you're 81 and mistress is 18? That has nothing to do with dominance and submission. Hot outfits perhaps, but femdom, no.

[8] Bonus suggestion. Imagine you're a boomer entering a new relationship with a woman closer to your own age, who in due time also becomes your mistress. Just think of the many, many buckets filled with slave tears she already collected before you even met. And the best - haha - is yet to come.

[9] On the other hand, if you're both in, say, your early twenties, discovering femdom together can be just as intense. Go tiger!

[10] Age is such a touchy subject that men who don't prefer younger women over women closer to their own age in general are openly frowned upon. Now that's what I call freaky. It's why I won't mention any names but over the years I've seen several dommes mature. At a younger age I barely noticed them. But now, now they make my head turn, whenever I see them online. Gorgeous, strong, absolutely powerful, mature women with an overwhelming presence. Not because of their looks - yes they are just as gorgeous, perhaps even more gorgeous than before - but because of their badass attitude that says I'm strong and dominant not because I'm pretty but because I am me. Now that's the kind of woman I want to meet. Either you get it or you don't.

[11] On a related note, did I mention I like boobies. I did? Sorry. It's just the United Nations have named 2022 as International Year of Raw Honesty. [16] I'm about to spill page after page filled all kinds of crazy, intimate confessionals over the next 12 months. It's not just boobies I love [almost wrote booties, close one], I like hands too. And yes people think that's weird, so what? Eyes are my favourite. It doesn't stop there. More on that later. Couldn't resist.

[12] As for the yummy part, how do I do that, make myself yummy? Tough one. [13]

[13] Not talking about boobies all the time you say? Bummer. Now I see it, this is item 13. Oops. So much for honesty. [14]

[14] Also love ladies in leather pants. [15]

[15] Not very helpful either? Well don't blame me, I'm a slave, how about some firm female guidance finally? Besides you know how I feel about gags. D'oh!

[16] Because 2022 is the International Year of Raw Honesty, a quick teaser. Let's just hope 2023 doesn't turn out to be the United Nations Official Year of Expressing Your Innermost Feelings. For your sake and mine. 

[17] As I'm about to press publish, it suddenly dawns on me that this post proves that I take my kink much more seriously than my writings suggests. Didn't see that one coming.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

There is something quite special about a mature man being dominated by a woman young enough to be his daughter. Not only is it a reversal of the traditional male/female relationship. But it is a reversal of the traditional role of the older person having more authority. It's an acceptance of the younger woman being smarter, and rightfully carrying authority. It also, more than with two people of the same age, allows the submissive male to become even more accepting of his inferiority in the overall scheme. One of my favorite stories, which I sadly have not personally experienced, is of the dominant wife going on a trip, and bringing in a young woman to husband-sit. The kicker is that the couple, a few years ago, had babysat the young woman as a child. Initially humiliating beyond belief, until he is forced to accept it.

From The Archives