Thursday, January 13, 2022

Cruel Outsourcing

Not what I bargained for

Strange eyes, same suffering, harsher humiliation.

The privilege of suffering in private. Used to be the two of us, right? So not born this way. Then the internet came along. Now mistress is full of wild ideas [she probably doesn't even like. Viva la algorithm.]

Room with a view (but not for him.)

Gone are the days of surrendering in secrecy. It's no longer enough to be her slave. Modern dommes reach out. Why? Isn't just the two of us not good enough anymore? 

Not sure what triggered this. Perhaps the point of view. There's something in this image I don't like but cannot resist. Power exchange is much more scary than it sounds like. Then again a song like 'Puppet on a string' no doubt has a hidden meaning too these days.

Personally I like to surrender in privacy, just mistress and me. Then again mistress likes entertainment, my raison d'etre. Or does she love humiliation just a little more than I do. Personally I find it incredibly hard to deal with humiliation and not worry about loosing her. Even the broad smile on her face is nothing but a panache.

The internet has changed a lot of things, including the notion of privacy. In today's image I imagine mistress sitting back, sipping from her drink, enjoying the screams and my overall vibe of being miserable as she looks on while someone else administers the pain. Don't know who it is, an apprentice, a friend, fellow domme or  [worst] the lady from next door.

Just imagine, naked slave held over some random coffee table, pretty girl in tight outfit punishing him as his Love and mistress enjoys the show. I'm not big on slave rights but this guy at least deserves a big kiss and an iron-clad guarantee she'll love him forever no matter the pain and humiliation she puts him through. Even then...

No comments :

From The Archives