Thursday, June 16, 2022

Plug 'n' Play?

[Is technology overrated?]

Don't try to outsmart mistress, not even when it comes to power tools.

Before and after? Not not that. The other thing.

Without them, so far 2022 proves to be a mediocre year at best. Remember how mistress locked away my power tools on New Years Eve after my highly scientific 'update' regarding the Leather Goddesses of Phobos [11.1]? Ever heard of a dungeon that upgrades itself without them?

"NO."

"YES my LOVE and mistress, I understand."

[Not exactly the moment to tell my love just how much I love her.]

Of course I don't get it but what else can I do? Tell me? Hop over to the neighbours for boy toys? It's usually the other way around. My Love & mistress and i prefer to keep our private lives private so nosy neighbours is no option. Don't worry, like always Dutch has a plan. This time it won't backfire, I'm sure.

If all you have is a hammer, every problem resembles a nail. Whatever, but it made me realize that people don't understand the advances modern technology has made when it comes to the ergonomy of hammers. Long time ago I wrote about my all-time favourite femdom image. Conservation of momentum means objects in motion, stay in motion, until they transfer their energy. When a hammer hits a nail, something similar happens. Upon impact it springs back, something that takes time to get used to. But what if you could dampen the effect?

In case of hammers, all you need is some 70 euros. Several brands now sell ergonomic hammers with a vibration damping urethane plug. My April Fool's post about the OWK taking over Hogwarts made my Love & mistress laugh out loud. Good. So I thought I'd try to explain the importance of having access to my tools by comparing pricey hammers to magic wands next. Almost. Luckily before I did, I realized the same technology can be used in whips. Despite the fact that I've been a good boy all year long, certain highly advanced technologies should never see the light of day. Instead I told her I love her. [I do, so much it hurts]. Meanwhile my [our] power tools [plural] remain under lock and key.

Just between you and me, my power tools should be set free immediately, right? After Ukraine that is of course. It's all about the difference between fun dungeons and real - not so fun - dungeons.

Ukraine invasion: Cambridge couple paint house in blue and yellow in show of solidarity with Ukrainians. [Image Sky News]

---

[11.1] Wanna hear some complicated news?  Phobos, the larger of the the two natural satellites of Mars has a radius of 11 kilometers, 11.1 according to NASA, to be exactly. That's gonna be a hard sell. Guess 11 is my true destiny. And proud of it. 

Don't worry, no MC Hammer or Trini Lopez [old dude who probably is still looking for his hammer]. Dutch is kinda fan of Spinnin' Records. Jack Wins - Set Me Free. Many apologies to Jaki Graham, the original 1980s vocalist.

No comments :

From The Archives