Friday, June 10, 2022

Who Am I?

Good question

With lady Daria's 'no prisoners attitude', personal growth is on the backburner for now. Still I keep on wondering who am I [as a slave]. 

You've probably seen the movie. Love Mr. Chan but not as much as Michelle Yeoh. Mrs. Yeoh studied ballet before turning to acting. I once read she's the only one Mr. Chan allows to do her own stunts. And she is truly fabulous. Her latest movie Everything Everywhere All at Once is about her playing a multi-verse anti hero who is the only one that can save existence across time and space. And it all starts out with Mrs. Yeoh's character living her life her on earth as the worst possible version of herself. Haven't seen it yet but it's even more complicated than that. According to Michelle Yeoh the scene with the giant buttplug was the most fun.

Michelle Yeoh: ‘Jackie Chan thought women belonged in the kitchen – until I kicked his butt’ [link]

As a former Bond girl, Pierce Brosnan asked her how god [typo] she really was. She did a roundhouse kick and landed about 10 millimeter in front of him. Seriously dude?

For many years now there has been a lot of friendly competition between Mrs. Yeoh and Mr. Chan. And they're both winners, despite the fact it left Mr. Chan wondering 'who am I', which he subsequently turned into a movie.

More mysterious than Morticia Addams. Michelle Yeoh in Star Trek Discovery. Your loss Doctor Who.

Previously I wrote about Lady Daria's Warsaw Prison and how she is moving and upgrading her premises. As an aside I mentioned how I'm interested in becoming a better slave and why Warsaw Prison might be a first step.

What makes us tick is different for everyone but in general some overlap in preferences is high on my list. I don't believe in the whole 24/7/forever thing. 'For us this is real' are perhaps the lamest five words in femdom ever. What I want is for reality to bite, here and now. A while back I wrote about special services selection and how you see the doctor only twice. Once when the exercise starts and they tell you: 'the next time you see me, this training is over.' That's also how I perform best as a slave.

The here and now is all there is. There is no way out but your physical and mental safety is guaranteed. Too much suffering is no safety valve. Tears are of your own making, they don't earn you a get-out-of-prison-free card. Soldier on. I'm the slave and she is my mistress. This is what I wanted. OK, back then the sun was shining and we were having drinks downtown. Her top might have been a little to tight for me to think straight but she checked on me before we started and I didn't hesitate. Luckily for me I didn't say: 'bring it on'. Excitement saved me from a stupid accident like that. Doesn't change anything. I'm hers until she sets me free.

'My name is trouble, I heard you were looking for me.'
Michelle Yeoh cracking the whip in Dynamite Fighters [Yes Ma'am 3].

Clearly I'm writing this not during 'the exercise' so let me elaborate on just how beautiful it is. I surrender willingly. It's not the first time and if I'm honest I know all about the things she put me through last time and then some more. Looking back I'm pretty sure there was this moment where mistress loved my gag more than I did. Which I didn't at the time. It also changed my attitude towards gags. These days I consider them a token of just how much mistress cares about me and our relationship. Without them I would be forced to relive the horrors of whatever I would have said to her to make her stop over and over again. Gags are love.

Same thing with bondage. I remember this one time with mistress sitting on my chest, curious about whether my secondary brain down there was getting kind of bored. No, it was in pain, diabolic pain that literally sucked the life out of it. [Mistress still riding high.] So grateful for being immobilized. I'm hers and each and every part of my body exists to serve her under all circumstances. I would have failed miserably without the tight embrace of bondage and probably pushed her of my chest. I'm so grateful that didn't happen because mistress loves me very much and anticipated this disastrous outcome.

Love that smile. From the 1987 movie 'Yes Ma'am 3'. Three? There was no need for a sequel. Yes Ma'am. Period. This is Michelle Yeoh we're talking about. Be real.

Now image: here you are with no way out. Mistress will protect you and keep you safe but other than that anything goes. Acceptance is the only way. And when it's all over mistress makes sure not to untie you until you've had the time to process everything that happened. Still, will it be enough to answer the question 'who am I' [as a slave].

PS, if anything else fails I can always 'quit' femdom and ask Michelle Yeoh to marry me. OK, I'd still need a gag to stop me from drooling, so that probably won't work.

---

[1] In true Hong Kong martial arts style each fight scene starts with some kind of rather unusual weapon before becoming a full blown fight. Everything Everywhere All at Once has a scene where Yeoh’s character must fight a pair of butt plug-armed henchmen. Take that you femdom police!

No comments :

From The Archives