Monday, June 20, 2022

Femdom Court Is In Session

Please sentence me

Valkyrie is just as impressive as the Agoji or Nzinga Mbandi. Just a little less realistic.

Most of the superhero movies and TV series at one time or another paint themselves into a corner and the only way out is through a multiverse, a rather lame solution. The multiverse is a hypothetical group of multiple universes. The different universes within the multiverse are called "parallel universes", "other universes", "alternate universes", or "many worlds". Personally I doubt it exists because otherwise I would have been born in an alternate universe where women rule over men with cruel care and we men are all the happier for it. Think I [1], I mean we [F/m], deserve that.

Let's not be gloomy and assume multiverses do exist. In one of them the gods of Norse mythology rule. They are also omnipotent superheroes. And if that sounds like something out of a Marvel movie, why not? After all, it's a lot more likely than people believing themselves when they say "for us this is real". [2]

Valkyrie is a fictional super-heroine, based on the Norse mythological figure Brynhildr. She appears in the movies Thor: Ragnarok (2017), Avengers: Endgame (2019), and will return in Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)

Just like I have a soft spot for singer Kylie Minogue I also have a soft spot for actress Tessa Thompson. Instantly recognized her but did not know what the image is about. I still don't. Chris Hemsworth plays Thor while Natalie Portman plays Jane Foster, AKA Mighty Thor? If you think the unwritten rules of femdom are complicated, try the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Just that phrase alone is enough to make you scratch your head.

Tessa Thompson is on the left and Natalie Portman on the right. My first idea of them being some kind of femdom court isn't as silly as it seems. "Brunnhilde leads the Valkyrior, a group of warrior goddesses who would appear over the battlefields of mortal worshippers of the Asgardian gods and choose which of the fallen were worthy to be taken to Valhalla." 

And if you need some more convincing, just look at their outfits, that's what a modern super-heroine should look like. Probably dreamt up by a man but certainly designed to make men like me dream of a universe far, far away. Just don't be fooled, it's not the outfits but Mrs. Thompson and Mrs. Portman who make me feel weak. As it should. All of a sudden I feel like a very smart slave. Interesting. [3]

---

[1] Especially with the Warsaw Prison closed because they are moving a new, bigger, more fun [whose fun anyway?] facility.

[2] Hence my disappointment when I found out the Warsaw Prison is under construction. Really. [5]

[3] Guess someone is clearly looking for punishment mistress Valkyrie. [4]

[4] Me, me, me!

[5] So looking forward [kind of] to serve my sentence there.

No comments :

From The Archives