Wednesday, November 11, 2020

11/11 Today Is My Birthday

The best humiliation money can buy.

Caged birds of a feather

For years I've been loath to talk about certain intimate details. Some say, audacity doesn't become an inferior slave like Dutch. Despite that I humbly beg you to read on.

Because I'm a terrible submissive, it's hard to consensually-non-consensual humiliate me. It's complicated, I know. Like you, I wonder what kind of world we live in where slaves are allowed to make a living in the first place. Financial independence for slaves is the worst idea ever. Take away our jobs and give us free money and proper humiliation instead. It's the kind of shameful existence we deserve.

If you're like me, willing to fight for a better - less equal - world, there is a solution. A tough one, one that is hard to share. But I must. Dutch is opening himself up to public humiliation. But before I do, a simple question. How do you spot a fake findomme? The tagline on her Twitter account says, this month we celebrate my birthday. A serious, truly devoted findomme writes something like: "this year we celebrate my birthday. Gimme, gimme, gimme."

So instead of wasting your money on fake findommes, why not humiliate me by sending me money for my birthday? The more money that comes my way, the more I suffer under the crushing weight of free cash I don't deserve. For practical reasons I cannot accept cash or bitcoin.

Make me squirm and donate right now. Here's my account number: NL56RABO0166366366. The fact it starts with NL shows it's a genuine Dutch bank account and it's all mine. [1]

Just imagine with each and every pop-up message that says random stranger 666 has paid an amount into your looser account, I feel more and more humiliated. The first dozens I probably can handle, but once it runs into the 100's, I'll be drowning in shame, humiliated like the supreme looser I am.

Please help a fellow slave to make things right and donate generously. Without your help, our way of life is under threat. The Dark Side relies on your kind cruelty. Together we can do this.

If you cannot spare any money for whatever reason, feel free to congratulate me below.

---

[1] English is not my native tongue. Just in case.

1 comment :

Fall-of-Adam said...

Happy birthday Dutch ❤️

From The Archives