Saturday, November 28, 2020

Let's Have The Talk

All of a sudden Dutch is all ears

To be the recipient of her personal gravity is nothing but a privilige.

The other day I was watching a re-run of The Big Bang Theory on Netflix. Cue next episode and suddenly I find myself watching science geek Sheldon giving his Mum "the talk" about safe sex. Odd, very odd.

One can only wonder if there is such a thing as a femdom equivalent of "the talk". I don't know, but it feels highly unlikely. I have no idea what that talk should be about. Different talks for different couples is the best I can come up with.

I must admit, however that today's image comes pretty close to what I imagine, is mistress and slave having "the talk." Most likely because it's such a strong image. The fact that I like it, because it ticks so many boxes might also have something to do with it. For one, effortless intensity comes to mind, or as I like to call it: her personal gravity.

No comments :

From The Archives