Monday, September 21, 2020

Social Distancing Femdom Style With Mistress Devina

mistress devina, dominant indian female; femdom; bdsm; slave
Mistress Devina, dominant Indian female. (image: mistress Devina on Twitter.)

Blogging is hard work, especially research. Thanks to Covid-19 and social distancing I finally have some time to look for inspiration. It's hard work but someone's gotta do it. Finally all that time spent online pays off. The other day I stumbled upon the Twitter account of mistress Devina, dominant indian female.

To be honest, what got my attention is the picture above, so intense it almost makes you drop to your knees long distance. In real life I would instantly.

Courtesy of Covid-19, I gave myself time of from research and browsed mistress Devina's Twitter account. When I saw her holding a gun at the 2018 Femdom Retreats, it made me smile. Two years later the world has changed and options to meet like minded kinksters in person are limited. Not my kind of game but outdoor slave hunting is one of the few remaining possibilities. Lead the way please, mistress Devina.

Only thing I don't know is whether that gun is for hunting down slaves or fighting Covid-19. Who cares?

mistress devina; dominant indian female; slave hunt; outdoors; femdom; bdsm
Mistress Devina is on the hunt. (image: mistress Devina on Twitter.)

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

It’s the face that simply says she could do anything she took a mind to. It’s that which just captures the male’s submission. This woman is absolutely captivating. Many men would do as she asked. Such a gorgeous femme, hopefully fatale too. boris West Midlands.

From The Archives