Saturday, September 26, 2020

Inviting Smile

Good things come in threes: smiles, gloved hands and the colour red.

When mistress smiles, every day feels like Christmas.


Smiles are not a fetish, but they are definitely one of the most important characteristics that attract me to some women but not others. Of course n
obody is happy 24/7 or smiles all day. What matters is being born with positive attitude towards life.

Smiles can also be very deceptive. The image of this lovely lady in red popped up on my screen several times this month. Clearly the femdom police wants me to write about it, so I do.

The smile on her face looks like someone who got her loved one the best Christmas present ever and can't wait to wake him up at six AM just to give it to the man she loves.

The cane in her hand is a sure hint, we're not talking presents here. Anticipating what comes next, makes her very happy.  She cannot stop smiling and is dressed for the occassion, including matching gloves in red. Did I mention, I love the colour red and gloves too? [1] Combined with her body language and smile make this such a lovely image. Men have dropped to their knees for [much] less.

---

[1] Remember my confession about how I enjoy women's hands? Gloved hands are nice too.

No comments :

From The Archives