Monday, August 03, 2020

"Let's Be Careful Out There!"

From the Dutchland 20 to 1 department 
Of course it's hard to find a domme. My luck is that as a slave I'm always horny and have no limits. It's something I'm proud of and tell everyone, even those who don't want to hear it. Never asked myself what those pesky and highly theoretical limits might imply. After all, they fade away instantly in my "anything for you mistress"-world. Trust me, it's pretty brilliant, perfect [obviously] and very hot.

As the number one, perfect 24/7/365 + 1/4th slave [told you I'm perfect] I use my downtime to reflect on the handful of poor, misguided dommes being denied my servitude. Pardon my English, but if I come across as arrogant, blame it on Dutch being fluent in his native language only. So much for superior perfection.

Time and again it baffles me the number of seasoned dommes who keep on falling for the myth of the sub-human 25/8/366 "anything for you mistress"-thing. Hello, you're trying to dominate a man, not plastic Ken [2] or GI Joe. Lock him up and he'll tell you exactly what you want to hear. Don't and he'll be sending random dommes pics of his "hard"-earned freedom.

In the end, both women and men serve a single, indifferent mistress: life. In today's 20 to one world, slaves cannot win, but most dommes loose too. Once again, that 20:1 slave surplus / domme deficit may feel like the natural order of things, but it's not. My bet, increasing the odds for an honest, submissive male to find a god-honest, compatible dominant woman to serve, also results in improving his behaviour drastically. [1]

Desperation only guides the desperate. And it never works out the way you want.

---

[1] Never mind Dutch, I'm a lost cause. Just blame it all on Cupid turning it's back on me. Strangely, it's poisoned arrow never hurt when it hit me, nor have the finest [female] doctors been able to remove it.

[2] And yes, Barbie is doing it with GI Joe ever since 1964, while whimpy Ken is safely locked away in stainless steel, not plastic. Told you before! It's just the way it is.

No comments :

From The Archives