Wednesday, August 12, 2020

"I Embrace Femdom"

Of course I do, much more than I'll ever realize.

Of course that guy isn't me but some model. It's the price you have to pay for flogging useless, overpriced travelgear.

On the way to my local supermarket I come across a couple of bus stops that carry life size advertisements, you cannot miss. For several weeks now one of them has an ad that says "I EMBRACE FEMDOM." Me too dude! Of course it doesn't say that, but it's what I read - or choose to read. Because I do with all my heart.

Upon closer inspection it appears to be an ad for travel gear you don't need. With the second global lockdown looming, it's hard to hawk travel equipment, so the marketing team devised a campaign to sell you stuff for adventures at home, in the backyard for instance. [1]

Femdom is all about freedom, the freedom to follow your destiny.

Remember my mate who travels the world and has a worrisome preference for danger? His advice: you don't need expensive brands to travel the world, buy quality instead. And bring a pair of extra shoe laces plus some clover in case the nearest dentist is three countries over. [2]

Upon closer inspection the billboard says "I EMBRACE FREEDOM." Not exactly what I read the first couple of times but I embrace freedom too, no worries. The freedom I cherish the most is that it is my choice to surrender to my mistress. Funny thing, I don't need a backpack, GPS tracker or dehydration pack for that. Being naked at her feet, surrendering to the beauty of her personal gravity whilelooking up to her and returning the smile in her eyes. How's that for a self-confessed kinky gearhead? [3]

---

[1] Perhaps they should try femdom, home and away, it's the sort of adventure that cannot be beaten.

[2] Often the best brand is no brand, explain that to your local findomme.

[3] As usual irony is underrated, me, the slave who loves kink toys, the more complicated the better, renounces vanilla-style travel toys.

[4] It's happening again, see "What's on a man's mind?"

No comments :

From The Archives