Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Piss-Poor Judgment

Singer Sophia Urista showers fan with love

[As in pees on him during concert]

'The show must go on.'

At first I found it hard to believe the event actually happened when I read about it on mistress Scarlett's blog. During a concert earlier this month in Florida Sophia Urista, frontwoman for cover band Brass Against needed to use the bathroom. Claiming she couldn't make it to the bathroom, she decided to make a show out of it instead. A male fan was 'dragged' onto the stage and she peed all over him, live in front of the audience.

Hey, I'm as freaky as the next guy. I also have a hate/love/hate relationship with goddess' champagne but there is a time and place for everything. More than once fellow kinksters have argued there is nothing wrong with public play as long as other people don't object. I disagree.

Are those hotpants or are you just happy to see me?
Without my hot pants.

Meanwhile the fall-out of the incident continues despite singer Sophia [supposed] mea culpa on social media:

“Hey everyone. I want to speak to my performance at Rockville metal festival in Daytona. I have always pushed the limits on music and on stage. That night, I pushed the limits too far.”

Nonsense, the fact that the guy laid down on the floor as it happened, shows it's scripted. Do what you want in private. In public, respect other people's feelings.

As for Sophia Urista, make sure people remember you for your great voice not the silly stunts ma'am. It's not just your audience who deserves better, so do you. Now let's get on with the show.

Now let's sing some more.

[1] And yes, the usual role reversal applies. Male singer peeing over female fan guarantees jail time. 

[2] Thanks NY Post for today's title. 

---

As for today's track, how about Jill Scott and Golden (Royce remix)? Find it here. If you prefer the 2007 original, it's just one click away. 


 

No comments :

From The Archives