Friday, November 19, 2021

Finally Getting To Know Mistress T

It's a start

Please pay attention to mistress T's seriously fluffy (and very silly) bunny slippers.

Heard a lot about mistress T. Some good, some bad. Happens when you're famous and successful. For while I've been wanting to write about mistress T. The star of many fetish videos, mostly her own productions, but also guest appearances on sites like The English Mansion, has a large and loyal following, if such a thing exists. I'm not one of them [1] One day I stumbled upon her blog. Probably not my cup of tea - age has nothing to do with it - but something has changed after reading her website. Now I think 'wow, she's kinda interesting.'

I love her [raw] honesty, combined with her smart writing. A while back she started her 'Update and stuff' post with the words 'It’s been a year since my last blog post. And what a year it has been.' Made me smile. 'It's been a year since my latest confession', anyone? No idea if that's her intention, but it's funny. Her blog kinda feels like one. Meanwhile over the past 12 months she has finished her second book. Reading her first one is high on my list but privacy concerns keep me from ordering it from Amazon. Cash only.

There's a difference between naked and taking your clothes of. When it comes to the flesh, what you see is what you get. Naked flesh is just that. Opening up yourself to the world in a much more intimate way, chronicling the story of your life is different. It's a bold, courageous choice. What matters [most in life] above anything else is being honest to yourself, which, no doubt, is the hardest thing there is. Despite the spoiler warning I recommend trying it. Mistress T's book, called 'There's More To The Story' came out in late 2018. From her blog: 'I then made the book available to my personal circle, something I hadn’t thought I’d do but the feedback was so positive from the adult industry I decided to make myself even more vulnerable by inviting people in my private life to read it.'

Her mission, or better that of her website is inspire other women and 'help men to be less objectifying to women. I hope that it educates and entertains.' The funny thing is that I got interested in mistress T after reading her blog. It's a mixed-up world, isn't it? [5]

Like I said: cash only. Haven't read the book yet but no doubt will pick it up in due time and post a review afterwards. A second book - fiction this time - is in the works. Her debut opened to raving reviews on Amazon. There's on that stands out in particular. But not for the better. Mistress Ezada Sinn's review made me laugh out loud. 'Like a friend telling Me the story of Her life.' By default the sex toys section is hidden on Amazon for a reason. It means the online store is not part of the Dark Side, so why use capitalization mid-sentence? As in 'Me' posting a review about Her' book? Grow up. And if you consider mistress T a friend, try and respect her wish 'by not addressing her by her given name. [6] [666]

Colour-coordinated fluffy bunny slippers. Cool.

As for today's links:

  • Mistress T's website is here
  • Looking for her first book, titled "There's more to the story?" You can find it on Amazon. That's here.
  • All the details about her 2019 raffle are online. Please click here. [Also do remember it's 2021 as of time of writing]
  • And finally mistress Ezada's review of  "There's more to the story". You can find it here. [And below.]
[For once ignore the number 11. She's way above your pay grade, including Ezada's.]

Anything else? Nope, that's all folks. Oh wait, today's song. You can either go back to 1998 or 1982 (the original was written in the 1970s but remember: Someone Loves You Honey.

---

[1] No, it's merely the difference between preferring one type of wine over another. No alcohol is very much OK too.

[2] Don't worry. Mistress T is still a sadist. Not that she realizes it. Lovely business blog and so on, but I keep on wondering who she really is in private, you know, like with her clothes on. [3]

[3] A smart business woman no doubt. She lets you glimpse and makes you curious for more.

[4] Smart is always sexy, whether it's business or personal. As a numbers guy I love her 2019 raffle for a session in London. When supply is limited the seller stands to make more by organizing a lottery. And remember: nobody forces you to enter.

[5] A mixed-up world that works both ways. Ever told you the story about the guy who suddenly became a dad? The wife decided it was time and stopped taking the pill. She forgot to tell him. Oops.

[6] 'Having said that, even after discovering what the T stands for (it’s in the book!) kindly address me by my chosen professional name, Mistress T, if you choose to write to me. Cheers.'

[666] Also please refrain from posting pictures of your [or anyone else's] toddler twins on your work account. It's wrong. Don't be like queen Patricia. The kid stays out of the picture. Their life, their choices. You're a Mum, live up to the dream.

No comments :

From The Archives