Sunday, June 28, 2020

Strict Eyes

Nobody told me real dommes are equipped with laser eyes these days. 

By the way, how can I every explain my preference for more mature dommes now that I've seen her?

Don't know if Shakespeare was into femdom but the odds are he was. To be dominant or not, that's the question. The answer to most things in life - especially when it comes to relationships - is in her eyes.

Dutch doesn't want to be a rebellious slave, nor does it give me any pleasure, but it's who I am. Blogging for several years now and there's is one thing I've consistently emphasized: be honest. It's your best chance for a happily everafter. It's also the only way to find out if mistress and slave are compatible. There's a reason there's no spell to make you fall in love, not even in Harry Potter.

Love is a gift. If cupid strikes the both you, you are truly blessed. But even Cupid doesn't know everything, like for instance certain preferences. Personally I don't believe a man who loves a woman can be her slave 24/7. To serve truly and effectively [some call it love] you have to say no or disagree at various points throughout the relationship. As for the "for us it's real" crowd, there's another story coming up soon. How much have you paid in taxes since 1835?

Femdom is fun for two and like all happy folks I take my pleasure seriously, even if it hurts. Despite that my inner-rebel messes up things more than once, roughly translated as Dutch is a slave not every domme can handle. Once again, I'm not boasting. Why would I? On average, being deeply submissive is the easy road to femdom paradise. Or so they say.

Of course being mistress and slave is all about playing games. Once again, have you paid your taxes? But when I look up to my love and mistress I want to feel the full force of her personality, all of it: her power, strength and awesomeness, wrapped up in that smile of hers. I wrote about it before under the name personal gravity. Words like uber-dominant or super sadistic don't mean a thing. Despite the fact I love toys and hot leather outfits more than most slaves, in the greater scheme of things they are irrelevant. In the end only two things matter: the look in her eyes and her body language, in that order.

It's hard to suggest passion, kissing a girl you don't care about - and yes some mistresses and slaves do kiss. Sometimes they even love one another. I know, crazy world, isn't it? Pretending to feel emotions where there is a void instead is impossible when it comes to the eyes. Eyes will always remain a mirror to the soul.

Back to the image that started all of this. If the look in her eyes doesn't make you drop to your knees instantly, be afraid, very afraid. Her stare is enough to break rebels like Dutch - and leave them fealing grateful. And that's before I consider the possibility that those piercing eyes have built-in lasers. [1] Not that a woman so powerful will ever need them.

---

[1] More on the fun of fear later, right now I'm lost for words. Those piercing eyes, so powerful. "Yes Ma'am."

No comments :

From The Archives