Sunday, September 24, 2023

Sent to Sadistic Sunday School

Harsh adult education ahead

Suddenly personal growth seems overrated.

[Image: Punishment Club]

Continued from And how was your summer?

Wrong question, why not tell me about your outlook for autumn instead. Naked in the dungeon, rather unexpectedly, mistress even cut off my underwear I'm thoroughly confused. So confused in fact, it shows between my legs. Absolutely nothing. Still I'm happy to be here. I look up and stare into her face. Dutch is in the habit of saying things out loud. Not this time. I think. "Anything for you." "Always." "Forever." It may sound like the mumblings of a schoolboy but it's actually me. I'm happy, floating on a happy vibe. She's there, I'm here. All that matters is that we're together. Our summer was pretty brilliant and because of it I'm feeling closer to her than ever. Of course there were a couple of instances where my love and mistress didn't hold back that still haunt me. But when I wake up the next morning with her wrapped around me, the un is shining, curtains closed or not. Happy, happy, happy and yet here I am. On my knees in our dungeon with this little voice inside my head.

Just as I'm to share what the little voice inside me is saying, mistress interrupts. "Our summer was pretty brilliant and because of it I'm feeling closer to you than ever. Of course there were a couple of instances where you, my Love and slave did hold back that still haunt me. But when I wake up the next morning with my arms around you, the sun is shining, curtains closed or not. Happy, happy, happy and yet here we are boy.

"You and I need to make an investment in our future, mutual happiness. And trust me, what I am about to say hurts me more than it does you. Above all understand I'm doing this for us. You are my property and no-one else will ever touch you without my explicit consent. You're forever under my protection, not that it keeps you safe from harm. Just remember it's necessary. It's time for you to go back to school. Not just any ordinary school but slave school. Sunday slave school to be exact.

The other day I was talking to a friend, discussing your progress. Upon me remarking 'little to none, but I love him' she suggested adult education and whipped out a brochure. Just around the corner is a special type of Sunday school for boys like you. I'm not sorry for loving you but I apologize for being soft on you, denying you your birthright as my slave, which is to grow, prosper and suffer. And when love gets in the way, other women, qualified, cruel ladies, should step in. They will teach you how to behave. Training will be the old-fashioned way, without such nuisances like feelings of love or empathy. And yes there will be emotions involved but when your trainer this Sunday looks into your eyes, all she sees is an easy way to measure progress. As your Love and mistress it is my responsibility to make you go deeper, make you more depraved, more hungry to serve me. No, not more honestly, you already do that. But whenever I look into your eyes, way beyond those tears, your love overwhelms me. I love you the way you love me and the sky is the limit. And that can be a bit annoying. So it's for those reasons I'm sending you there. And because it's fun for me of course. Seeing you squirm under a stranger's cane. And don't worry if you're a bit slow, these women are excellent teachers who love their job. You're neither their first student nor their last. Take all the time you need.

Personally, I think your training will never be finished but since I love you, how about this? What I want to see, when I look into your eyes, is a desperate man in a wishing well he can never climb out of. Unless. But then you think of me, your Love and mistress and your only desire is to never escape the hell hole I put you in my Love.


Slave School

The idea for writing a story about a slave going back to school to become a better slave came to me after watching a clip from Mrs. Hardcastle's Punishment Club on one of the tubes. Who doesn't want to become a better slave and not just because mistress says so. Go deeper, corrupt yourself, have yourself corrupted. Do whatever it takes to be happier. Improve your life even if it hurts. And seeing a couple of guys standing in the corner, awaiting their punishment, literally trembling with fear, also did help.

Sadly I forgot to bookmark the video that started this. If you are interested in buying her videos, go to Mrs. Hastings's personal website. [The Punishment Club website seems offline.].

PS, reading how it all began for Mrs. Hardcastle made me smile.


Face the Music

Armin van Buuren & Josh Cumbee - Sunny Days

[click to listen]

578

Austrian ex-minister Karin Kneissl moves to Russia with her ponies.

In 2019 "the government coalition between the conservatives and far-right Freedom Party (FPÖ) which collapsed in 2019, when FPÖ leader Heinz Christian Strache was caught in a sting video in a villa in Ibiza. He was filmed apparently promising government contracts to a woman posing as the niece of a Russian oligarch."

"The party's new leader, Herbert Kickl, has criticised EU sanctions imposed on Russia as a result of the war in Ukraine, blaming the sanctions for the rise in the cost of living."

"Peter Gridling, who was Austria's spymaster between 2008 and 2020, told the Financial Times that he had been "very worried about the Freedom Party's contacts with Russia"."

Who needs enemies with fools like this?

According to Mrs. Kneissl the ponies were flown to St Petersburg on a Russian military transport plane from Syria.

No comments :

From The Archives