Thursday, July 13, 2023

Forest Gym

mistress saint lawrence whipping slave in the forest, outdoor
Mistress Saint Lawrence engaging in some outdoor fun.

Dark dungeons are definitely my thing. So is sunshine. Wrote this a while back on a Sunday with the sun shining. Selling sunset is not. Wondering if your next house is big enough for that dungeon upgrade is so first world misery. I don't even have a dungeon at home. Mostly because I'm single and it's impossible to tie myself up. Even if I could, what's the point? 

In case you think I've painted myself into a corner, don't worry. I love dungeons, some more than others. And given the chance, I'd build one, right here at home. But summer is here and I don't wanna stay in. Looking out of the window at the forest in front of me, I wonder, wouldn't it be lovely to build an outdoor dungeon there? Sun, suffering and fun, what more can a slave ask for. Apart from a little privacy and no neighbours. We all know how far screams carrie in the open field. But an outdoor dungeon, like a primitive forest gym, the kind you see on hiking trails. Who wouldn't love that. Sun, see and... ants?

I believe this image is of the lovely mistress Saint Lawrence.You can find her website here.


Face the music

Naft - Planet X [click to listen]

505

Today is day 505 of the Russian war against Ukraine and bad news keeps on pouring in. A while back I read that several Eastern European countries were considering sending troops to Ukraine, outside of NATO. That's part solidarity and part fear. If Ukraine falls, they're next. Then there was the uprising by Wagner mercenary boss Prigozhin that complicated the situation. Russia probably won't use nukes at this point, NATO has already indicated it would retaliate more than massively, basically evaporating any military presence outside Russia's borders. So now Putin has come up with a different plan. Blow up the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant and you have a dirty bomb. It's basically is one big, desperately insane gamble. To counter that and up Ukraine's fire power, the USA has begun providing cluster bombs to Ukraine.


Note

Recently I got a mail from Google that said 'starting on 19 July 2023, Album Archive will no longer be available.' Not sure what it means or if or how it will break this website. Google has been making changes for some time now. As a result you need to log in to verify your age before you read this blog. It also messed with the template, moving the sidebar to the end of the page. Don't know what's next.

No comments :

From The Archives