Saturday, July 22, 2023

Selma Hayek Goes Full Leather Dominatrix

Bye bye simple skirt

Now that's what I call a Leather Goddess!

selma hayek leather dress dominatrix alexander mcqueen

After two posts on librarians [and more to come] you probably figured Dutch likes to read. My default go to is Vogue, especially in a language I don't master. French for instance. Don't get your hopes us, even though I know how books work - they have pages inside, or so I've been told - I'm not gonna study French anytime soon. Japanese, yes. The Iberian languages are pretty cool too. For some reason when my friend visited Rio de Janeiro, the cashier at the local supermarket began bombarding him with questions in Portugese. Apparently Brazilian Portugese is different from Portugese as spoken in Portugal or Angola. Not that he speaks any of it. Twist of fate.

Don't know if it's similar for native Spanish and Mexican Spanish but I don't care. So, as I was [pretend] reading French Vogue, I came across an article on Selma Hayek. Always had a soft spot for the Mexican actress. Yes, she's attractive but it is the eyes and the body language that make her stand out for me. There is something about her that says she wild and wicked. Anyway it's a very complicated article in French, a language I don't understand so I had to look at the pictures. Not my fault.

Being the Sherlock that I am, I deducted that the dominatrix look is currently in vogue among celebrities. Selma Hayek is wearing an outfit from Alexander McQueen during the Brit Awards 2023, last February in London. And did I get it right?

One thing I understand without speaking French is: 'et c'est réussi'. Het staat haar reusachtig goed. :) 

PS, have I ever told you the story of who my secondary school teacher was? Not? In that case read on!

selma hayek leather dress dominatrix alexander mcqueen
selma hayek leather dress dominatrix alexander mcqueen
selma hayek leather dress dominatrix alexander mcqueen

Face the music

Debarge - You wear it well [1985]

[click to listen]

No comments :

From The Archives