Sunday, May 23, 2021

What a Woman

AKA the great divide between what inspires you and how the alphabet crushes any hope of explaining.

Context, not content, is king and I have absolutely no clue. Let's be honest, why do I even need it? Dutch has written about chairs before. Not my best work so I'm not gonna link to it. Don't know where I found this image but it's beyond stunning.

What an impressive woman. It's been years since anybody impressed me this much the first time I was allowed to look back. Once again, absolutely no idea who this wonderful woman is or what the image is all about but if your devotion towards women is dwindling, one look at her is enough to rekindle your devotion. Composed, confident, oozing strength and incredibly powerful. Can't remember even a single image that taught me the true beauty of female strength and power more beautifully. Japanese mistress Naomi Asano once said: you can being by worshipping my photo.' It's finally dawning on me why.

Guess that - against the odds - Gaia must be a man. What can I - or any man - offer a woman of her stature, a lady who single-handedly redefines the rules of personal gravity without lifting a finger? Apologies are of no use. Gratitude is all that is left. Thank you Ma'am.

No comments :

From The Archives