Sunday, July 07, 2024

Fit to Serve?

Dutch is tired of not toein' the line I guess

Real world obligations wear out Dutch and keep him from kneeling before mistress.

French mistress Maitresse Satine. Somebody is clearly having fun. Such wonderful eyes and lovely smile [image: maitresse Satine on Twitter]

My kink is an essential part of me and I love it. Not that it matters, you and I were born this way. Kink is also more complicated than vanilla, both in finding a partner and having. Playtime femdom style is a little more elaborated to set up than good, old sex. There is no such thing as 'gone in 60 seconds' when it comes to BDSM.

For quite some time now I've been busy with family 'n' stuff. We've all been there. If not, you're time will come. Taking care of your elderly parents, especially when their health is frailing for one. Or struggle with the children, how they do in school, bad grades, hanging out with the wrong crowd, you name it. And some of us are blessed with truly good friends we care deeply about and who need our support, even when they think they don't. The list goes on and on. Then there is a special category of 'surprises', some of which will take the rest of your life to digest. Don't worry, this is not my personal list, but I've had my share and it shows. I'm tired, not physically, emotionally. Dutch tries to take good care of himself but sometimes sleep feels like a distant luxury and it's killing. Stress, on the other hand, is abundantly available.

This is not me complaining, just trying to paint a picture of why, sadly, there is so little playtime in my life for too long now. At a certain point it becomes a classic chicken and egg problem. I get loads and loads of energy from a session. At the same time I'm too tired to properly serve mistress. And no, please no jokes about that's the reason bondage was invented. In order to serve [and suffer] a slave has to be fit, especially mentally. Make no mistake just how intense things can be. It's hard to one moment take care of others in the real world and then to be stripped of everything when I switch to my submissive alter ego. And when I am down on my knees and my state of mind starts to alter, the reality of being nothing more than her property is enough to crush the strongest man. Of course that's the moment you remember you had to do something very important for those who depend on you in the real world. So when are you fit to serve? 

PS, you can read all about maitresse Satine here.


Face the Music

Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso

First time I heard this on the radio, I loved it. My immediate reaction was this is going to be one of the songs of the summer of 2024.

Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso [click to listen]

No comments :

From The Archives