Friday, August 18, 2023

Why Are Pro-dommes So Very Expensive?

Why not?

Nobody ever refused a raise

A certain Dutch DJ who shall remain 'secret' was promised an intimate capsule hotel, not this. Thanks Mr. Cheapskate tour manager.

So, turning off the music for close to 30 seconds in front of a huge crowd is not for everyone. Apart from talent and technical skill, there's a third element involved, people skills. Not exactly like reading the room when you have 2.000 anonymous ravers in front of you but I [think I] knew what I was doing. Nor is it a trick you can repeat at random. The result, however, is that people are high on endorphins right from the start. So in the end, I didn't get paid for one or two rare skills but how I balance my skill set. All of that would never have worked without a huge dosis of luck. To this day I'm deeply grateful to all those people who have mentored, supported and taught me or gave me a break. I've lived the good DJ life and beyond thanks to all of them. I am who I am but it's been a huge influence ever since. Probably would have happened anyway but now I'm the tutor. Not as a DJ but in many other areas in life. As it should.

On several occasions before I wrote how I was late to the femdom party. Perhaps you now understand why. Dutch likes women and let's be honest a domme is a woman first and forever. No woman, no domme. What's the rush? Then, one day, I fell in love. Corrupted me for life [big smile]. What it taught me is an appreciation of both sides of the story. The Vanilla World and the Dark Side both have to offer so much, a truly cruel fate.

Money has never the issue in visiting a pro-domme, it's just that life has always overindulged me. If you and I ever meet and you think I'm a spoiled brat, don't blame me, blame big mom Gaia. And yes pro-dommes are expensive but what does that really mean? It means they are expensive. So are Ferrari's. Nobody's judging here. The question is why?

DJ's who can afford it are expensive. Why not? Same with pro-dommes. Their choice. Deal with it. There's 24 hours in a day and pro-dommes set their own rates. Of course that doesn't mean it isn't a lot of money for most clients.

In the end even incels generally manage to escape from mom's basement. First they discover the benefits of soap. And before you know, they see the light and start approaching women more respectfully. Yes ma'am, thank you ma'am. They too, can fall in love and have kids. There's someone out there for each and everyone of us. The better you brush your teeth, the sooner you'll find her. When you're into femdom that might be a little harder. Imagine living a life with an essential part of who you are missing forever. I can see how it makes people sad.

So yes, pro-dommes are expensive, which makes them out of reach for most. It doesn't necesarily make their hourly rates unfair but that's for another time.


“The best things in life are free.
The second best things are very, very expensive.”
― Coco Chanel

Face the Music

Tyree [Cooper] - Turn Up The Bass

Turn Up The Bass! Back in 1988 I met a local DJ in a club close to the border who imported his own records. Back then vinyl still ruled the turn tables. Think I heard the track there first. These days the Tyree classic is synonymous with house music. You know what to do.

[click to listen]

541

A couple of days ago the Chief of Staff to Nato secretary general, Jens Stoltenberg, said Ukraine should give up land for peace with Russia in order to gain membership to Nato. I was shocked. Chief of Staff is ill-suited for his role, total lack of strategic insight and should resign as soon as possible. What a disaster.

Just uttering these words is a strategic flaw that will cost many lives. Wake up Nato!What Ukraine needs right now is more support, much more, any which way the west can. Hurry!


No comments :

From The Archives