Monday, August 14, 2023

Today on Twitter: Cute, Sweet & Silly

X - or where have all the humans gone?

More of the same [continued from last time]

With Blogger now forcing readers to log in 'to verify their age' the number of visitors to my blog has dwindled dramatically. In itself not a problem, I enjoy writing. It's just that when hardly anyone reads your stuff, why continue? So, a while back, I decided to tweet-announce new posts. Nothing fancy, just title, link and image and I'm gone. Timed it. Takes 11 seconds. Why am I not surprised?

Cute

Apparently yesterday was Friendship Day or something. After publishing my post I saw a tweet from mistress Chastity Life. "Happy Friendships Day to a my ex-best friend and now a slave pig." Let's not get into the whole why can't exes and pigs not be best friends. That's just to complicated. Satured in pink and radiating a lovely Disney vibe is why it caught my eye. Cute too. And the Oscar for best comment goes to 'hi': "How can a girl make this a reality 😭😭 *ready to take notes*"

Dutch is a one Woman, one Goddess kind of guy. Don't ask me for relationship advice. I'm a lover, not an agony aunt. But this, this is too obvious. Hurry up. Just tell him you love him [too]. The two of you left the friends zone eons ago. And probably shared the same vibe from day one. Get it over with!

“No one can take the place of a friend, no one.”
— Maya Angelou

Sweet

Second post that caught my eye is by Bangkok mistress Victoria. She misses her slave. My kind of lady. Dutch is a sucker for romance, pink not so much. 'I miss my slave.' [2] Pure. Perfect. What a woman. Not green with envy but one day I hope 'she' feels the same way about me. To paraphrase Dodinsky: “There are friendships imprinted in our hearts that will never be diminished by time and distance.”

Guess not everybody got the memo. Just look at some of the comments. A Mr. Rebecca from Kansas cannot resist the urge to go off topic. "Very beatiful lingerie Mistress Victoria." My name is Dutch. In primary school we exclusively spoke Dutch. In secondary school I learned some English. Two comments. I am never gonna be a native speaker. And that typo is all Rebecca's. Probably written pants down and carrot up. Show a little respect. Give her some encouragement and perhaps a little support. Add lots of class while you're at it.

On the other hand Twitter handle Grey at least does not repeat his message 50 times. Just a simple 'wow gorgeous'. Once again, please try to stay on topic and on dress or whatever you're wearing. I assume you're tweeting naked too.

Woman before mistress. Man before slave. We all know, immediately after dark relationships get murky. Under cover of the night a woman can be a mistress but that same mistress will always be a woman. Male version is pretty much the same. Here you have a wonderful woman and mistress writing on Twitter how she misses her slave. Rather than to be impressed by the beauty of it, all the Twitter crowd can come up with is comments about mistress looks. If they don't know any better, let's assume it's a reward for at least trying to say something nice. Unfortunately for those guys, all men - no exception - know that the true bonds between the sexes are not simply only skin deep. They are forged on a much deeper, more inaccesible level where it's all about who you are and how you open up to the one that makes you smile. Or open up yourself to her and make her smile. Make her feel save, welcome and secure. Or not. In which case X is an excellent outlet for judging books by their cover - no matter how precious. You cannot force a man to be a gentleman, but please, at least stick to your roots. Or is that too much to ask? You know beauty when you see her. Please, for once in your life, act like the man you're supposed to be.

Never met her but the mistress Victoria is 11/10. That's a first. 'You know who' agrees with me. Haven't spoken in a while. No need to. Don't even have to ask. Quite surprised myself. 11/10.

“when someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.”
— Maya Angelou

Silly

Memos, memos, memos. In a world of two sexes, lots of them flying back and forth. Not everybody gets the right one. Like that on the sooner we tax kerosine [airplane fuel], the better. After all, it's the same thing we do when it comes to car fuels such as diesel and gas. How can it be cheaper to fly to another continent than to drive 100 km [miles] to your friend's house? Tax avoidance is the answer. Something big business came up with long ago. And it works. Just look at the environment. After flying home from a taxing stay in Italy, NYC pro-domme, mistress Troy, is worried.

"I'm back at My dungeon after enduring an extended heatwave in Italy. Considering all the climate disasters happening worldwide, I felt fortunate to be there. Disheartening how many people deny & joke about what we've done to our planet."

Wise words and so. After all being said and done, I'm wondering. What's your position on finally slapping some long overdue taxes and excises on kerosine fuel mistress Troy? If only to discourage slaves from going back and forth between continents for no obvious reason. For Gaia's sake of course.

“I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn.”
— Maya Angelou

Me too.


Face the Music

Trijntje Oosterhuis - Knocked Out

'Honestly my love, this is not the time to give up.'

Most people know Trijntje Oosterhuis from Total Touch, the band she started with her brother. 'Knocked Out' from her 2012 album 'Wrecks We Adore' is one of my all time personal favourites. Not sure if it ever was released as a single.

'I can't believe what just happened to me'

[click to listen]

537

In case you have any doubt why Ukraine is fighting the Russian invaders, here's one more reason. Russia is a dictatorship of the worst kind. Headline in the Moscow Times: "Russia Targets Activists’ Families as Efforts to Muzzle Dissent Spread."
"“They come for the family of a government critic immediately,” said Yangulbaev, who has long claimed that the most brutal dissent-silencing tactics used by authorities in his native Chechnya — including public shaming, harassment, abductions and torture — would be adopted in other regions of Russia sooner or later."

“It is possible to find out everything about a person in one week, not just about their close relatives, but also the far-removed ones,”

“this regime fights with anyone whom it considers an enemy.”

Notes

[1] Last time I judged a librariatrix by her cover I was not disappointed. Different kind of mile high club. No ma'am. Definitely not. It's why I write about them.

[2] "I just miss you." That's what she said. Next time please crush me without words Angel. Told you she should write the book on it. With the chapter on 'how to make me love you for all eternity and beyond' as a careless footnote at the end. It's the same crushing beauty that mistress Victoria applies when she tweets how she misses her slave. Boundless. I just miss you would've lasted a life time. Plus ten more. Adding that extra little oomph by inserting the four letter word 'just' makes it for all eternity. Knocked out. Clearly mistress Victoria is in the same super league as 11.

“The desire to reach for the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise.” — Maya Angelou

No comments :

From The Archives