Friday, March 04, 2022

Twisting by the Pool

Funny punni, as in predicament punishment, not pony

Just remember: Dutch is serious about kissing ass. And good at it.

People take femdom far to serious, if only they chased happiness or shared orgasms with the same vigour. I love femdom because I love femdom. And why do I love femdom? Because I love women. Women without femdom, yes. Femdom without women? Stop talking nonsense.

People are gonna hate me for this but when I see a kinky scene that's funny, it's more often master and slave girl than mistress and slave. Today is no exception. Early March and I'm dreaming of a long, hot, warm and beautiful spring. And what is spring without a swimming pool. No, not asking for a friend.

It's one of those images that are guaranteed to make you smile. Slave girl stands by the side of the pool. It looks like she's about to jump into the water. She wears an unflattering large, white speedo, as in x marks the spot. It does only moments later. A cane zooms in, targets butt and takes aim. Next it pulls back only to land hard and harshly on her behind moments later. And where does she land? In the pool. Isn't it lovely? And the best part of it is to see how the cane stings. Watch her, trying to grab her burning behind instinctively and falls into the pool.

Don't act so surprised girl, you could've seen this coming.

You know what always works for me? Offering to kiss mistress beautiful behind and make it better. Somehow she doesn't see the need to take me up on my offer. It's my ass that's on fire not hers. Still, the offer stands. Anytime mistress, without or without leather pants.

No comments :

From The Archives