Thursday, July 29, 2021

Time Machine

Holland. Springtime. Time machine. Sort of. 

Today is not about Doctor Who. Or? Of course not sleepyhead. Don't you know the Doctor is never without a companion?

# relationship goals

One morning, a couple of weeks ago I wake up a few minutes before my alarm goes of. The daunting task of getting up and facing the weather, which looks more like late autumn makes me go for option B. Five more minutes.

Alone in the big bed, I gaze at 'her' pillow and suddenly realize how much I miss her. Not exactly a news flash, more like on of those moments of weakness where you allow crushing honesty to trample your soul. The noise outside tells me it's a cold May morning. Figures, a couple of days earlier the night temperature dipped below zero.

There are two things in life in which I believe: love and stupid humans [f/m]. Leave it to us to mess up what a higher intelligence brings together. From there it's a small step to Harry Potter. In case you're wondering, whenever you steal a few minutes from your alarm clock, anything feels like a small step. 'Always' as in the magic words of Snape, when he replies to headmaster Dumbledoor, wondering 'after all this time?'

Yes, #relationship goals, including that bondage thing.

Next I almost instantly leap from Hogwarts to the OWK. Don't worry, I'll explain in a later post. The Other World King, no doubt, is a place where Potter creator J. K. Rowling feels right at home. The former has a very limited vision of what makes a domme, the latter of what makes a woman.

And lots of rubber.

Think I wrote about it some years ago but all of a sudden the memory of me waking up with her next to me, comes into focus. Happy as can be I wrapped my arms around her - something which I'm very good at! - holding her tight. Today my pillow refuses to cuddle me back. That's tough. Yes Miss Janet, that's nasty. The best things in life are free? That only works when she's here. How else can she push herself deeper into my arms without realizing?

But not the blindfold, that's not a #relationship goal.

Healthy relationships require compromise and I'm flexible. Why shouldn't she wrap her arms around me instead? After all she's both my girl and my mistress. And I love bondage. It's still a cold May morning but I'm drifting. What if my Love and mistress ties me up, making sure I don't fall out of bed? That's how much she loves me. Grin. Big grin. Next I remember the classic image of mistress Isabella Sinclaire smiling at her slave girl next to her. What I wouldn't give to trade places. But only being the property of my girl. No blindfold please! And because it's so romantic - waking up helpless looking straight into her smiling eyes - no gag either. There might be some hardcore kissing involved if I'm lucky. I'll explain when you're a little older.

Or the gag, because of the hardcore kissing that comes next.

A horrible sound awakes me and the empty pillow doesn't flinch when it stares back at me. It takes a few moments before I realize the noise is my alarm clock. What a lovely thought of waking up as her slave. Best thing ever. Except for her waking up in my arms. Love over lust. Always and forever.

#more relationship goals!

The past is like a spent arrow, it will never return but the sun was shining that one morning in May. Somehow I'm the only one who notices. Such a lovely day.

---

As for the music: today's track is Ruben Annik feat. Teske - Tijdmachine.

"In m'n fantasie had ik een tijdmachine
En die bracht me terug naar toen
En jij was gelukkig"

No comments :

From The Archives