Monday, July 19, 2021

Gain Control to Lose Control

Femdom blogging at it's best is like a fly-wheel. The more people blog, the more people blog too. It's a little thing called inspiration. Apart from killing time until you go shopping for groceries later today, femdom blogging actually serve a purpose. Big words, yes, but reading other people's blogs is all about personal growth.

In real life Dutch couldn't care less. In fact I love trouble and prefer to, one day, dig a hole so deep, I'll never be able to get out of. Imagine my surprise the day it happens. Of course that's not what I think. My mind usually goes something like this. First there's 'interesting', next comes 'let me think', followed by 'I think I've figured this one out.' Which I do. Until the day I don't and those who love me are left behind, wondering. Just wondering. And crying. Don't. It was a fun ride.

When it comes to femdom, Dutch is the prime example of a scaredy-cat. There's a big difference between turn-offs and afraid to go the extra mile, a thought that came to mind after reading Bastienne Cross writing about the hedonistic treadmill of kink. And before you continue, just remember Dutch is in favour of hedonism, even if it hurts.

Two things define 'real men.' We're easily aroused and don't hesitate to fall in love when the right woman comes along. That's good because femdom is not only about love but also about lust. Yes, sex and love matter when it comes to living the femdom high life.

For a guy who at least half the time defines femdom as an erotic adventure, it's difficult to understand why I hesitate to go the extra mile. Especially not because somewhere near the top of my bucket list is being dropped by parachute, somewhere in the world without prior notice as a birthday gift. Even better if she is singing happy birthday as she pushes me out of the plane. 

Totally devoted to what comes next in the real world, makes me wonder why I'm not more adventurous once I reach the Dark Side. After all, what's there to worry? In real life, wherever my parachute drops me, I'll be in control of my own destiny. Yes, that also means I have to own my mistakes but overal it's easy to ignore hunger and pain because it's a fun journey. So why don't I feel liberated the same way as a slave?

Tough question and I don't have the answer but what I do like is Bastienne Crosses' remark about how you have to gain control before you can loose control, AKA surrender. She also notes how 'both yoga and BDSM have the illusion of physicality to overcome first and foremost.' I remember a co-worker of mine, dark hair, tall and handsome. We often grabbed a sandwich together and at some point even I couldn't help but notice the constant jaw-dropping whenever women looked at him. Cworkie is definitely the OMG type of guy.  Meanwhile he is also deeply insecure. I remember wondering 'why'?

'We have to remember that our minds and bodies are not separate, they an inextricably interwoven, one does not go without the other.'

Born around the time the first man landed on the moon, I'm physically fit, but not nearly as a me-clone half my age. Not that it stops me from travelling to all the wrong places. I trust my gut - meaning the combination of mind and body to make it back safe. And if I don't, no regrets. So what's holding me back to be a little more daring when it comes to femdom? In the end, life's whats happening to you, while you're busy making other plans. [1]

---

[1] Famous quote by some random famous person.

No comments :

From The Archives