Thursday, April 08, 2021

Sexiest Sadist on the Planet

'Can't Believe What I Just Did!'

Totally terrifying but so hot. Me, me, me. Please mistress. I'll never regret it. Cross my heart and bla bla bla.

Just to remind you, when it comes to femdom there's no one size fits all. What fits me like a glove is a domme who is a woman first and a mistress second. And yes, that means what it means. 

Forced to do so, I can live without kink in my life but you can never force me to spend the rest of my days without the love of my life. Now imagine the best of both worlds, a woman who loves you back but doesn't shy away from hurting and humiliating you. Afterwards she loves and respects you even more. As an added extra bonus, your pain turns her on. For which she rewards you with sharing the spoils of your suffering. If you're willing to go the extra mile of course. Silly question. AKA how to melt a man's mind for all of eternity.

But before all that happens, there is something else. Kinda like tears in heaven. Which also is the title of a sad and painful song. Final warning. Whatever you tell her, don't say you love bondage. It'll end in tears. Mostly because she will never share this picture with you. And what a gorgeous image it is. Deep impact - yes also a movie title - and the amazement on her face once she realizes the strength of her convictions combined with your terrified tears [and more to come]. The result is a smile on her face that can and will humble the strongest of men. And for those who pay attention, isn't that little hint of suprise not super sexy. What exactly that is, nobody knows. Amazement at the extent of her own sadism, or the joy it brings to the both of you. Perhaps it's just an expression of pleasure that was not entirely anticipated. Anyway, this is  what they call a Kodak moment. The expression on her face is enough for any slave to die for. [1]

And it's hot, very hot. Most likely the last thing on the mind of Mr. Burning Bottom. Lucky devil.

---

[1] Yes, that is, if you, like me, find consensual sadists who are smiling super sexy. Which I do. After I recover from suffering for the cause. Forever loving it.

No comments :

From The Archives