Thursday, April 15, 2021

Most Awesome Leather Outfit Ever

Please keep on reading

Fabulous Leigh, not Herrin Xena. Despite the awesome leather, it's personal gravity that rules my world.

Clearly you people didn't like my post on the parallels between colonial politics 400 years ago and Euro-Turkish relationships in 2021. Such a shame.

To try and convince you to read it, I added an image of mistress Zena. She is a German domme, whose features slightly resemble that of EU president Ursula von der Leyen. Clearly my readers don't care. Such a shame. To make you regret skipping over my post on 'Nzingha Mbande 400 Years Later', here's another image. No not that lady who co-believes she runs the EU but of mistress Zena.

Dutch loves leather. Not as much as he loves women. Some more than others, obviously. Dutch also love the combination of women and leather, as long as it makes her happy too. Somehow I never have a doubt about the lady in the picture loving what she wears. Not sure, but I think it's mistress Zena, wearing perhaps the most awesome leather outfit ever. Now go back and read what I wrote about Nzingha Mbande 400 Years Later. Better hurry.

---

[1] See also my post from 2016 about Nzinga Mbandi, the 17th century Angolan warrior queen who forced the Portuguese to their knees.

4 comments :

Phil Lane said...

Dear Dutch.

The lady and her outfit are both wonderful but your story about about Queen Nzinga Mbande was exceptional.
I did read this first time round and have told several people about her. Everyone I told was very impressed.
With this example in mind, President von de Leyen should have taken the chair next to the President Erdogan with Charles Michel standing behind her.

Kind regards, Phil Lane

Anonymous said...

that photo is actually the fabulous Leigh. And she is fabulous.

11dutch said...

Thanks for the info. Looked up 'fabulous Leigh' and who I found is Leigh Bowery, Fashion Deviant: The Life and Times of Leigh Bowery.

If anyone can share a link to the fabulous Leigh in the image above, please do.

11dutch said...

Appreciate the comment Phil. And yes the life story of Nzinga Mbande is quite exceptional indeed. I wonder how many other such stories are lost in history.

From The Archives