Sunday, July 26, 2020

Who Needs Chastity?

Lockdown is good. Being locked-up is bad. Release first, pain second is hell.

My choice for this images probably has more to do with my preference for women's hands and gloves than the chastity device she is holding.

Don't know how dommes take advantage of the social distancing lockdown but the options are infinite. And no, not Dutch. Not seeing anyone at the moment, so I keep myself busy with vanilla stuff I need to finish ASAP. And no, still not done.

By now, you know Dutch believes in a "healthy" balance between Vanilla and Dark, but even I have to agree that this extended lockdown is a great moment to take the time to explore and discover. Unlike most of you, I'm not into permanent chastity. It's not practical and makes life to easy for us slaves. Of course it's annoying that you're not allowed an orgasm. On the other hand, you're always aroused. How cool is that? High on endorphins, all that pain and humiliation tastes a lot sweeter. Why not turn it around?

To my deep regret, I've been fascinated with ruined orgasms, post-orgasm play 'n' torture for a long time. Even worse, once I realized the crushing power of orgasm first, play later, I got truly frightened. Men are slaves because on some level it matches our desires. Usually that need is sexual fulfillment. Just like some prefer blondes, others prefer strong dominant women. But what happens when you score? Most men, including me, loose all interest in being submissive and obedient.

Ask yourself this, what happens when you get your reward first and have to earn it back later. No doubt when the moment comes, I'll regret the order of things even more. But as time goes by, does it make me a better slave? Will such intense suffering deepen my surrender? Even if it doesn't, the amount of misery involved when you have to face a situation of pain without desire or reward and no way out is horrible. My guess? Suffer, regret, suffer again, lifetime of regret, breathe in, breathe out and beg for more.

No comments :

From The Archives