Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Kink approved literary quotes

Poking fun of other people's kink is not done. Following up on my post on silly BDSM quotes I decide to do penance with 11 quotes unrelated to BDSM, but decidedly more relevant than the previous batch.


Same thing with dominance. if you have to tell people you are, you ain't. Most dominant people don't even know they are, they are used to get what they want.
...













No, that is not topping from the bottom, it's how the world works.
...





This quote is by far my most re-posted entry on Tumblr. Unfortunately I have unable to locate its source. I don't speak French and wonder what Victor Hugo meant when he wrote it.
...



"Suffer for her" Now there's an idea!
...



What would Oscar Wilde say about Fifty Shades if he lived today?
...

No comments :

From The Archives