Saturday, August 30, 2014

Kink is all around

Travel the world and you are bound to meet kinky people, especially when you least expect it.

It's a big, big [and sometimes kinky] world.

Holland is such a small country that you simply have to travel the world not to get claustrophobic. This year I travelled to one of those terrible uncomfortable places nobody in their right mind goes to and still managed to have lots of fun. I did not choose the destination for its discomfort, it came with the country. Guess that is the price one has to pay for travelling to such an interesting country.

By sheer coincidence there was this gay couple travelling with our group who were d&s. It took me a while to figure it out. The sub answered everything with either "As you please" or "That would be my pleasure." I started putting the pieces together when I accidentally overheard the sub addressing the dom as sir. After that it all started making sense. When there were not enough chairs, the sub sat on the floor. The locals' hobby was cramming as many people as possible into a single taxi. The sub always sat in the trunk. Once I figured it out I joined him in the trunk whenever necessary. I had to be careful not to burst into roaring laughter every time I jumped in. So funny.

Unfortunately the dom was not a very pleasant person, limited control over his emotions, little personal strength, snapping his fingers at the local staff and so on. I really don't like that so I had to cut him down to size several times - in public. That I liked! Ain't I a stinker. :)

Nothing funnier than real life.

No comments :

From The Archives